Is that N2 deep album ever dropping!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
I'm gonna post a new N2DEEP song tonight. The new album will be out later this year. It's more of a rock/rap type album. We got a band doing all of our music, so our live shows will be crackin. The new group is me, TL & Lofty, Drew Fox on Drums, Big Mike on Bass and Greg Marley on Guitar. Catch us in a club near you this summer......

Nov 4, 2002
^^^^^Oh Really, thats keepin it movin movin......Live band, i can dig it, stayin creative is hard, very interested in the outcome......Those live guitar riffs could set it off.....gyeah

Mar 8, 2007
Playa Jay Tee said:
I'm gonna post a new N2DEEP song tonight. The new album will be out later this year. It's more of a rock/rap type album. We got a band doing all of our music, so our live shows will be crackin. The new group is me, TL & Lofty, Drew Fox on Drums, Big Mike on Bass and Greg Marley on Guitar. Catch us in a club near you this summer......
Drew Fox... wow memories.... Soundsgood... me and the girls will be at the shows for sure!!