Melinda Doolittle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
he's still around for one reason..

http://votefortheworst.com/

i heard about this.. but i just checked it out right now.. there's even a beezy who is goin' on a hunger strike until that fool gets voted off.. now that in itself is enough to keep this guy on.. hopefully she can lose that double chin.. fat bitch... and the truth about idol is.. the producers put some weak ass singers in the auditions just so they can get clowned.. mind you.. that's the best part about idol.. but this is a good way for america to flip the script... and it's actually workin'. i'ma laugh my ass off if he wins.

Jul 13, 2002
In the big picture though.... she's not as marketable as "Jordin". American idol is not just about singing talent, it's about looks, sound, overall marketability, etc. Even though she killed it on the mic and she's got some looks, she didn't quite have "the look" so to speak for what the "in" crowd wants. It's bullshit how it works, but it's the truth.
Oh well, I'm trashed so what the fuck do I know anyway...... fuckin' politics in everything.....
Personally I rarely watch the show; except for the tards at the beginning of the season, what I've seen though I do agree that she got robbed of the title she deserves.....but what I said above is sadly realistic.