Me and JayTeezy got problems!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2004
so , I been jammin jaytee for years now, sence bac in tha day when bac to tha hotel came out, got all his solo albums, and all tha n2deep shit , cept maybe 1 of each ..
anyhow for years I wonderd wtf purple chongo was, even made up my own as a teenager to try and be coo, so i come across tha video on his myspace on how to make a glass of this shit.

well first off, who tha fuck can afford bombay when u got 3 fuccin kids to feed, so you a playa like me had to go wit that 10$ half gallon of glenmoore gin hahah thats right baby!
then I got tha cran/grape juice, and some OJ.

well I empty out a gallon milk jug and pour most of tha gin in that shit, fuck it, im tryna get keyed. then I pour tha grape, and splash it wit some oj...

MAN OH FUCKIN MAN!
ASSHOLE JAYTEE!!!!!!

dood I dont even remeber shit that went down, I kno I fuccin puked for 2 days str8, not jus no average pukeing but stomach knotted up in my asshole dry heaving ass shit, I couldent even keep water down!
lost my fucking cell phone (found it 3 days later in tha bushes) man it was a dope night , I think, my homie had to carry me in tha crib from tha studio.
they said I was calling all my homies up who slang, tellin em im worried for em an shit

so jaytee FUCK YOU DOOD!!!!!!!
lmfao! and fuck purple chongos, what he say in tha video, "in tha morning youll spring right up and thank me"
hahahah I was cussin homie

next time ima try it wit bombay..

(this is not really a hate thread to jaytee)
1 love homie keep makeing that dope ass G shit

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
maybe its cuz ur ass didnt use the proper ingredients and used that ghetto wack ass gin!...plus you were gurpin out the jug mayynee!..if ur gonna try to drink big like a hog ,then follow the directions accordinly!!...lol

Apr 27, 2004
maybe its cuz ur ass didnt use the proper ingredients and used that ghetto wack ass gin!...plus you were gurpin out the jug mayynee!..if ur gonna try to drink big like a hog ,then follow the directions accordinly!!...lol
I followed em to tha letter homie, I jus upgraded tha cup and amounts, haha