Latino Velvet - Jay Tee and Baby Bash - The Camp Is Back (2008)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
As always, it is great to hear Jay Tee and Beesh together on more than just one track on an album. I've always felt that their styles compliment each other very well, this CD was a true reflection of that.

The beats were top notch. Let's remember that its not 1995 anymore. As much as we all would love the mid-90s to be frozen in time, it can't and won't happen, so lets evolve, grow up and move on.

The 3 tracks that stood out to me were Stay On the Grind, All I Need and My Neighborhood - all which could be radio hits with the right exposure. Stay On The Grind is one of the tracks you expect to hear from Jay Tee and Beesh, they always come through in the clutch. All I Need is a great concept song, with a little less Chingo and an extra verse, could be something I could envision hearing on the radio over and over and over. My Neighborhood is a hard Happy P beat with a strong theme true to the title and a solid track.

Other notable tracks include The Remedy, Old School, God Don't Like Ugly, Chevy Music and My Life.

Pick this up if you haven't already...
http://40ouncerecords.mybisi.com/product/7163/LATINO-VELVET--THE-CAMP-IS-BACK_119767.html