Jay Tee - The Hyphy Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Jay Tee: I know you're done rapping after this latest album, but why not do a Hyphy album ? The nation is looking out that way for some Hyphy talent so why not jump on the train and see what happens ? Any reason not to do one that I'm not seeing ?

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, of course his current fans (including me) are going to want to hear the classic laid back too short style hard core tracks. It's like growing up on E-40 and then saying, "This tell me when to go stuff is garbage; he should go back to MOB music"

You have to keep up with the times if you want to get a major deal. I'm not implying I know what it takes to make it in the music industry because I don't. I do know that the spotlight is on the bay area Hyphy music and it seems like a good way to get recognized though. If it was me and I thought there was money in it I'd jump on the wagon and see how far it took me. I just wanted to know what Jay Tee thought on it . . .

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
say wjhat ya will,....

jay tee can hold his own over just about any beat,...he is an artist
(member how e40 was rapping over a fiddle "sic wiff da flip")
he knows what he can and can not do,....i can see it being a good thing,...

no i dont expect a man in his mid to late 30's danacing on the hood while ghostriding,...but i belive he can pull it off and make any hyphy track sound good,...hell short flows over crunk and hyphy tracks,.....and has the same "old skool style"

put that in yo' pipe and smoke it,...