Jay Tee comments

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
ive heard the new young dru, Jay Tee cd and some other recent Jay Tee cd's.....im sayin i didnt really like em....some people might but me and prolly others didnt....they too soft....what happned to the mob style that Jay Tee used to have...im talkin bout the N2deep Golden State style....back with PSD n Mac Lee....that shit was hot....thats the style you should stick too.....fuck the soft R&B slow style....get back to mob style gangsta rap....

....just sayin...i still like Jay Tee...one of my favs

Jul 13, 2002
To each their own.............. You really can't expect an artist to stick with "one" style just because it worked over a decade ago. REAL artists grow with time, some of the "smooth" shit he been puttin' out doesn't mean he's changed, it could mean he's reachin' for another group of listeners. He's still keepin' the OG shit 'cause if you listen to all the tracks, there's still OG Playa Jay Tee lyrics with it............ times change....... he's expanding his horizons. I ain't knockin' you for yo opinion, but you have to understand that Playas go where the money is. He's obviously a master in the game or he wouldn't have made it this far. I am by no means speakin' for the Playa, just stating facts made by money.
Jay Tee, keep doin' yo thang mang!

Oct 23, 2004
i have to say that Kash is right cuddie. if u listen to the lyrics aint shit changed. hes still a fukin cutthoat from vallejo. hes not like some of folks that get a little green in there pocket n do wat ever people tell him to do. he listens to his fans and makes them happy. i personaly have not listened to the new cd but on the "how the game go" album hes got the kick bak cuts as well as the mobb shit like mack hand.

Jay Tee is a fukin savage in the game. not many people had a gold album in 91 and still doing it big in 08.

much love for the cuddie