I know I've been gone for awhile...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
common sense tells me you have nothin positive to bring to this thread so maybe you should shut the fuck up.....lol. BTW, I know it's gotta be a typo but figured I'd bring it up for a laugh if nobody has seen it yet...

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Gold Deez said:
common sense tells me you have nothin positive to bring to this thread so maybe you should shut the fuck up.....lol. BTW, I know it's gotta be a typo but figured I'd bring it up for a laugh if nobody has seen it yet...
Alright square, pull your panties out your ass and quit with that hatin' ass temper. The rest speaks for itself......:)

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Jazzo said:
Alright square, pull your panties out your ass and quit with that hatin' ass temper. The rest speaks for itself......:)
Hatin? Your the one questioning my level of common sense like your superior or some shit. You're the hater, so take my advise from the previous post and shut the fuck up cause your only makin yourself look more and more like an idiot...