How many albums did Latino Velvet put out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Velvet City

Don't forget "Velvet City" which is the best L.V. album ever. Every cut on this album hit hard and I still play it until this day. There was a little something for everyone on "Velvet City". My favorite tracks on it are #2 "Fo' Sho", #4 "Telly", #8 "Just Because", #12 "Perk Wit' Us" and #14 "Candi Coated". I can still listen through the whole album straight through.
Guest appearances E-40, Levitti, Rappin' 4-Tay, Cool Nutz, Bosko and The Mary Jane Girl's "Candi" are the icing on the cake. In my opinion, this is easily Latino Velvet and Jay Tee's best work ever.

Apr 25, 2002
Jay Tee & Baby Beesh "Latino Velvet Project" came out before "Clique" and is virtually the same album as "Clique" but with the original version of "Raza Park" and one or two different tracks.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Latino Velvet Project

The two tracks that were originally on this album were #10 "Whuzz' Up Homeboy" and #16 "It Goes Down" feat. St. Nick, Cisco The Frisco Mac & Eric Chivo. As you probably already know Jay Tee & Baby Beesh were the first two original L.V. artists. Later on "Velvet City" they added Frost and Cisco. I personally liked the original "Raza Park" feat.Cisco The Frisco Mac on "L.V. Project" alot more than the second version on "Clique".