copped sum N2DEEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
i came up on Back 2 The Hotel, 24/7/365, and How the Game Go today. I heard of u and n2deep and heard a few songs but didnt kno much about you. I saw your DVD and was like damn theyre a real part of bay area history and theyre shit go's i need to get up on it. So far i've listened to How the Game Go and its real dope..ill be lookin for your new shit

Oct 23, 2004
707 north bayer? how is that possiable if uve never heard his shit b4? i mean damn even on cuts with Mac Dre and other vallejo artist u still aint heard till now?

Jul 13, 2002
BayBoss420 said:
i came up on Back 2 The Hotel, 24/7/365, and How the Game Go today. I heard of u and n2deep and heard a few songs but didnt kno much about you. I saw your DVD and was like damn theyre a real part of bay area history and theyre shit go's i need to get up on it. So far i've listened to How the Game Go and its real dope..ill be lookin for your new shit

Yeah man..... you can't go wrong with 40 oz....... N2Deep, Jay Tee, Latino Velvet, Free Agents, Playas Association.............. it goes on!

Mar 28, 2006
tdogg707 said:
707 north bayer? how is that possiable if uve never heard his shit b4? i mean damn even on cuts with Mac Dre and other vallejo artist u still aint heard till now?
i didnt say i never heard him, i said I only heard a few songs. The mac dre features and i think on sum young dru and baby bash..a few other N2deep and jay tee songs but For tha most part i didnt kno shit about them or him

thanks for tha info everyone..ill check all that out wen i get a chance