40 ounce store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2004
:( To bad the store changed!
I'm really bumed about that shit.I know I'll never buy Anything again.daym
I was throwin down the bills to..Oh well:cry:

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
i really don't know...lol. nothings different because i always bought on the ebay store. the other buyitsellit store had some old software so i really didn't like it that much..

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
thank you thank you my german friend,.....

i got whats i call lobster game for these girls out here,...not that i can aford to take them out to eat lobster everyday,...

but that i take the left overs from other guys,...i would rather deal with the ezer pray than the top shelf,.....

glad you got some yuks out of it,....hehe i got more instore

Jul 8, 2004
IT USED TO BE BETTER>IN MY OPP

:x
skreel said:
what you mean? www.80westmusic.com it's only on ebay now.
Ok first off it's been a while, The store used to be on buy it sell it now the store has really changed to 80 west music you pay for every item shiped. Anything off of 40 ounce before was shiped free+All 40 ounce products were available-well most of em/ It's all good me speaking for myself won't buy nutin else thow.there's probably alot of people who don't even know,Absolutly no dis because I"m N TOO DEEP ya meeeean.I'v already bought plenty... Much luv Skreel from Denver Colorado/// Angel Brown

Apr 25, 2002
cruzzin said:
:x

now the store has really changed to 80 west music you pay for every item shiped. Anything off of 40 ounce before was shiped free+All 40 ounce products were available
So before, you paid $12 per CD with FREE SHIPPING. Now you pay $0.99 for most CDs and like $2.50 for shipping.

Call me crazy but looks like the new format offers a better deal for the consumer!

If you don't like it, don't buy, but Jay Tee is offering his product at great prices, I just hope folks are taking advantage of it. If I didn't have every 40 Ounce CD, and some multiple copies, I would be stocking up.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I didn't know alot of his albums are going for those prices. I'm going to have to reorder alot of the stuff I either lost or whatever got damaged from everyday use.

Jul 8, 2004
LMD1510 said:
So before, you paid $12 per CD with FREE SHIPPING. Now you pay $0.99 for most CDs and like $2.50 for shipping.

Call me crazy but looks like the new format offers a better deal for the consumer!

If you don't like it, don't buy, but Jay Tee is offering his product at great prices, I just hope folks are taking advantage of it. If I didn't have every 40 Ounce CD, and some multiple copies, I would be stocking up.
Well that's right you are crazy tell me where's the rest of the music, did you know before every cd was at the store at anytime. And I really don't care about the price for me it was about availability.. + He had other artist shit for sale too and he was even adding more and more all the time.