young gangstaz re-press???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
Sorry if this has come up before, but is anyone aware of a re-press or bootleg of Young Gangstaz - Pre-meditated Gangstaism?? A few have popped up on Ebay recently and its got me worried

Last edited:

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
There have been 3 listed recently and the first 2 included ringcode photos which were authentic didx's.

I think its a coincidence. I'll be interested to see what this one goes for. First one went for 500, second 1100 both were buy it now though. The first buyer got a bargin.

Mar 26, 2006
Yeah in those other auctions I really didnt see any ringcodes being specified and the descriptions were kind of minimal so I wasnt sure if they were legit. Im sure its just a coincidence, and hopefully those other ones went to collectors not some shady ass bootleggers. It will be interesting to see what this one goes for.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
It is odd they all popped up at once given how infrequently they show up.

I noticed a similar thing with iceland og's. Saw like 3-4 show up in like a month. Those rarely show up i think the last time somebody sold one was rambo 2-3 years ago for like 400 and some. Somebody got one for 200 not bad. Hopefully the value of mine isnt permenantly fucked because somebody found a box of them lol.

Jun 16, 2007
There was a topic about this album 2 years ago. Represses were made by the CEO of Teflon Don Records but the guy was in jail.
So the represses were ready but the situation makes that they never came out from there cardboard.

May 19, 2013
Thats the way it is on ebay.
Someone see's a cd they have get sold for a shit ton of money so they want to sell theirs also. Thats what happened with this cd in particular.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
So the Young Gangstas cd that is floating around a few websites like CD baby and other sites is the Phil G release for sure then and not a legit re-release? Pretty Lame if so.

Young Gangstas | Pre-Meditated Gangstarism | CD Baby Music Store

Probably Pointless but does anyone have word if the cd will be put forward soon or is the owner of the record label or what ever still in prison and the project is still on hold?

Last edited:

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
if you re really intrested, register on jpay and search for charles conway, inmate ID: 00294947

you can send him emails through there.