WTB:(used) G.U.N. - XIV Till Eternity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
Looking for a copy of this CD, a used in decent condition. I had my Cutlass stolen, I found my ride acouple days later only things missing are my stereo and G.U.N. Cd. Please let me know if you trying to get rid of an old CD, you no longer slap cuz I wanna buy it, Shoot me a text or hit the inbox Phone # 702-716-9one72 my name is Drew. Good Lookn folkz!!

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I wouldn't put a collectible like that in my car, but that's just me. I really wish I had an extra, but it's hard to get 1 for as cheap as I would buy a CD 4.. Maybe in the future, but good luck 4 now homie.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
What kinda cutty you got. Shit sucks. My homie got a nice 87 salon he just got back shits all blacked out look bad but the dude half assed connecting the motor up.

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
May 17, 2004
I wouldn't put a collectible like that in my car, but that's just me. I really wish I had an extra, but it's hard to get 1 for as cheap as I would buy a CD 4.. Maybe in the future, but good luck 4 now homie.
Kraazy I had it since like 2000, probably longer OG owner too. I bought it for $10.. Im more pissed about that than my stereo getting gankd. Well, Lemme know when you decide. I won't let this one leave the tilt mayn. Good lookn tho

Props: BO$$ and BO$$