who is this ebay seller??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
I'm wondering if anyone knows who this dude is, whether he's reputable or not. He more than likely even posts here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playya-1000-6-O...390236439921?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item5adbe78571

I've been out the game for a while and serioulsy considering parting with my collection....Probably going to start ripping in FLAC, and copying to DVDs with scans...I would actually like to start trading my gems for other gems in order to copy them as well....

I want all those albums in that auction in FLAC with scans. Do you post on the sicc mystery seller??

I love my collection but I feel some of my CDs might have peaked in value...Anyone else feel that way??

Jun 24, 2006
I've sold to him before. As far as my collection, I never looked at it as an investment. I've been selling off some of my collection simply because it has gotten so big. But I've only spent over $50 twice and it wasn't much over $50. Most the stuff I have in my collection were purchased in stores. I still buy stuff at second hand shops to sell on ebay and the prices have gone with the economy, but I only buy if I know I can double my money.

Sep 29, 2003
yea i'm not really looking to buy and have anything sit on the shelf....Anything I buy will be copied and sold off/traded the very next day....

I don't and never have looked at my collection as an investment either...I bought CDs and still buy because I like the music...and kinda hoped that when I went to sell most of what I have, I get a decent amount of money for them..

I sort of look at my CD collection like its a car....

May 3, 2002
I have sold a lot of my collection over the past years and also bought a lot of items from the stores and them sell em on ebay. It pisses me off when something sells low and then a year later it jumps in price.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yeap he's def. parting with bits of his collection! done a few deals with him and he's straight.. i see possibly one i sold to him in that auction there.. Really dunno if he does the siccness..

MaKaVeLi_420, I will say about sellin parts of your collection off.. you will regret it! i've been diggin into my more treasured stash the past four years and have to convince myself over & over again that is was the way forward!

May 26, 2008
He listed the album by G-Slimm about 1 year ago, claiming it to be the original, when it was clearly a reprint. He could have been unsure about this, but worth stating.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Known...

He's known to sell bootlegs. Like others said, he sold those titles plus bootleg Freddy B's too and other titles, but I can't remember all for the other title names. I would definitely be careful when doing business with him, but if you know your CD's, you should fare well. If not, you may get fucked.

May 1, 2002
i remember i asked him where he got the rappin ron and ant diddley dog promos he had in the past and he said he got them from a local flea market. r8r said mr. numbaz got it from him in the past. thus far, he probably sold 20 of those that i can recollect. be cautious with this seller as he acts like newbie but when in fact he's pretty cunning with his auctions...just like mrmikal said, if you know your shit you should be fine but if you don't he'll get you there

Jan 30, 2004
i think someone on this board actually made that rappin ron & ant diddley dog compilation for fun and had the links and all for the music & art for download a few years ago. then someone printed them up and started selling them

May 1, 2002
i think someone on this board actually made that rappin ron & ant diddley dog compilation for fun and had the links and all for the music & art for download a few years ago. then someone printed them up and started selling them
that's r8r and the culprit is mr.numbaz