Went away for a while! WTF went wrong with all these bootlegs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2009
Yo I dropped off because of legal issues WTF is going on? I Know I got a member to take care of(I have Your CD still) buy damn ebay is a mess! bootleggers die! Marv, whats good?

Jan 6, 2003
It's been a month now and it's the same ol' same ol'. you ain't replying to emails or on this thread and there's still no CD. Were you bullshitting me when you were "going to take care" of this?

Jan 6, 2003
Still ain't got no CD.... man where you at? You return to this forum to talk shit about all the bootlegers on ebay but won't take care of your own business first?

May 1, 2009
Yo, I had to go to Florida for a while still dealing with Issues. No, it did not ship yet but I have your addy. It will ship out this week I am sorry for the ridiculous delay. Hey adolf, I ever done business with you? Suck a dick hater!

Apr 26, 2010
my issue is when people burn other people it makes buyers lest trusting and legit sellers have to jump thru more hoops to sell things because people like you take over a year to get someone something that bought it from you. Not good business at all!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Hey adolf, I ever done business with you? Suck a dick hater!
Stop being a little bitch and send the man what he paid for. It doesn't take any more than 15 minutes out of your life to drive to the post office, buy a padded envelope, write the address, seal the envelope, and get in line to mail it.

Don't know if I've ever bought anything off of you in the past, but I do know I never will in the future.

Apr 26, 2010
for sure lol and I bet he still has not sent anything yet either. He gets mad because he is getting called out about it. What a shame cd was probably like 20 bucks too.