Went away for a while! WTF went wrong with all these bootlegs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
You really still think your getting that cd Flow?
Nah I don't think he'll come through but it's up to him to prove me wrong. Until then I'll keep on sweating him about this bullshit.

And thanks for that bridge offer. Sorry I just bought another and I ain't got enough space in my yard for two bridges LOL.

Jan 6, 2003
thats how it should be done props to the real sellers that dont bull shit 1
Yup, and that's how it normally is buying from the siccness classified fam. It's all about being serious both as a seller and a buyer + anybody knows that if you're doing bullshit as one or the other part your ass will be exposed, which will fuck up all your future deals. Props and a huge bag of thank yous to everybody I've dealt with on here throughout the years.

Jan 6, 2003
Tim, WTF is up with you now? I've given up on you finishing your part of the 20 dollar deal but why is it so damn hard to spend 10 minutes of your life to send this CD?

to all my siccness ppl, sorry for upping this thread -I guess y'all are tired of it- but I'm pretty surprised that anybody on here would fuck up a 20 dollar deal.

May 25, 2005
you have every right homie to speak on it and let us know bout any shady business..siccness still owes me an album since april..i was very respectful and comprimising..but the run around is getting old...i"ll bring it up whenever its fitting..

Jan 6, 2003
Hey Tim, I guess that Cartel CD is so fuckin dope that it won't leave your CD player, house or car. Or did you draw dirty cartoons on the package so that the woman at the post office refused to ship the CD to me?

Apr 26, 2010
man he is dealing with shit in maine now playa so hold tight once that shits taken care of then once he finishes rounding up the rest of the magic elves from the land of make believe cd will be in the mail just be patient pimpin.