Wanted: Woodie Yoc Influenced Cassette

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2007
What's up everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a Woodie Yoc Influenced cassette for sale (og or reissue). I am looking for one that has the writing still visible on the tape itself, and with the booklet and case in great shape. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and much luv!

M N N

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
i have one but not for sale sorry. It pops up on ebay every once in a while, and i know a few people on the siccness have a copy. maybe you should post this in the east co co forum

what did you mean by "the writing still visible"?

Apr 21, 2007
i have one but not for sale sorry. It pops up on ebay every once in a while, and i know a few people on the siccness have a copy. maybe you should post this in the east co co forum

what did you mean by "the writing still visible"?
What's up Rusto, thanks for the help man. By "the writing still visible," I was talking about the text on the cassette itself being visible. Much luv!

M N N

Apr 25, 2002
I got an OG Tape for sale, it's not in mint condition, I'd give it an 8/10. But it plays perfect and the print on the tape is still clear. The flaw is a small crack in on the side of the tape. Let me know if you're interested: [email protected]

Apr 21, 2007
Why do you want the cassette instead of the CD?
What's up man, the cassette has more of an oldschool feel than the cd. Plus, there are more of these that are known to exist, from what I can gather anyway. Much luv!

I got an OG Tape for sale, it's not in mint condition, I'd give it an 8/10. But it plays perfect and the print on the tape is still clear. The flaw is a small crack in on the side of the tape. Let me know if you're interested: [email protected]
Thanks for the reply man, I emailed you about it. Much luv!

M N N