verbalassassinrecords selling fake promos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
I bought a Brotha Lynch and C.O.S Promo dvd from ebay user verbalassassinrecords on ebay and he described it as "A inside look at working with the recording artists" and in the ebay "EDITIONS" category he had it listed as "Collectors item,Special edition,Promo,Directors cut".... When I got the dvd it was in a paper sleeve and was on a scratched up burned disc so right away I knew something was wrong. I popped the dvd in the player and what came up on the screen was a 4 minute long paragraph of words from the seller crying about not getting a verse from C.O.S and how Lynch and C.O.S aren't selling records in Sac so they are touring the mid-west looking for another victim and blah blah blah crying like a bitch blah blah blah.

So I asked the seller to give me a refund and he refused, I explained to him that I had nothing to do with what happened between him and Lynch and C.O.S in their personal lives and you cant go around scamming people on ebay using Lynch and C.O.S name just because you are mad. The seller then offers me a refund without shipping fee (shipping costs more than the item) and a 75% re-stocking fee like hes a real business or something. I just laughed and said his offer was unacceptable and that he sold me a fake item that was falsely listed.

I immediately filed a case for item not being as described and waited for the seller to respond.... A few days go by and the seller does not respond, So I search his listed items for sale and notice that he changes the listing and added that it was just a 4 minute long paragraph on dvd-r format (Exactly what I said in the case I filed against him) Then without even responding to the case I filed he has the balls to escalate the case and have ebay decide the outcome, (like ebay wasnt going to notice that he updated his listing after I filed the case against him lol) Anyway I won the case Instantly and got my refund! so watch out for verbalassassinrecords on ebay hes a FRAUD.

Here's a look at the fake items he is selling on ebay-

Brotha Lynch C O s Documentary Promo | eBay

Brotha Lynch Signed Artist E Moe Presents SKV 2 | eBay

Ice Cube's WC and Brotha Lynch E Moe Presents Live and Behind Da Industry | eBay