IS THIS TONY FRESH CD - FAKE ? OR LEGIT ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2015
Denmark
Hello Fellas ! Can any of you tell me about this CD ? : Tony Fresh - Fresh Out. I got it from ebay a few weeks ago, but the Seller Can not tell me anything. He says that it came in a Box along with other CDs..
I notes that it´s not the same Version that are Listen on Rapmusicguide.com But it really Good made - Print / Color / Sound. Seller Listed as Collecble US Import. ??

Attachments

Jan 6, 2015
Denmark
Hello Fellas ! Can any of you tell me about this CD ? : Tony Fresh - Fresh Out. I got it from ebay a few weeks ago, but the Seller Can not tell me anything. He says that it came in a Box along with other CDs..
I notes that it´s not the same Version that are Listen on Rapmusicguide.com But it really Good made - Print / Color / Sound. Seller Listed as Collecble US Import. ??
notes how one Of the sides of the Back Cover is turned upside down !? Has to be manutactured ??

Attachments

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I sold mine in '06, but it was the one RMG has.

Yours looks like a cd-r. I'm no authority on your version so can't really tell you which one came first. I will tell you this though, I couldn't locate a cdr version of it when i sold it.

I checked how easy it was to comeby when i sold it and there were just the glassmaster ones kicking it about with silk screen printing. Your one doesn't look textured for the cd print, how is yours done, inkjet label? Doesn't answer your question though....

I guess you need more people to say they had the glassmaster in 2005 when it dropped. I'm one of those people.

Jan 6, 2015
Denmark
No problem. Maybe you can locate a social network/promotion page for Tony Fresh and ask him?
Yer, the one Tony Fresh that i found in here had the Last Activity in 2008, so
i am not sure that i would get an answer ;-) But other Collectors i have been spoaken to - think that this CD is a Legit Press. And i Consider the one you had the Real OG Press.
It is typical San Diego - Releasses about the time : 2000 - 2005, just look ad Mitchy Slick - Trigeration Station. I had 4 diffrent releasses in my Collection of that CD, And Damu - Damu´s Unreleased Classics Vol.1 i had 5 diffrent releasses :) Mann .. it´s a Jungle some times.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yer, the one Tony Fresh that i found in here had the Last Activity in 2008, so
i am not sure that i would get an answer ;-) But other Collectors i have been spoaken to - think that this CD is a Legit Press. And i Consider the one you had the Real OG Press.
It is typical San Diego - Releasses about the time : 2000 - 2005, just look ad Mitchy Slick - Trigeration Station. I had 4 diffrent releasses in my Collection of that CD, And Damu - Damu´s Unreleased Classics Vol.1 i had 5 diffrent releasses :) Mann .. it´s a Jungle some times.
At least you now know it was authorized and the retailer/seller hasn't scammed you then. Good stuff!