Tommy Wright III

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2014
LMFAO @ you dumbass europeans

you all fucked the game up so bad that even Tommy 3 sells his own shit for high prices hahahahaha and now they are just represses not even from the master tapes. they just tapes with white labels printed by the hundreds to sell to the up and coming collectors that are just learning about T3. that nigga made the music for the streets and the hoods of memphis and USA and never thought that he would be having music fiends in foreign lands and he heard about the ebay shit and said fuck this i'm gonna get mine lololololol, can you blame him? or is he a bootlegger just like phil gaybel and all the other germans and japs and jews that are doing it, that's why i keep my shit because i refuse to let it be bootlegged and i show nothing i own to the internet fiends anymore because they don't need to add my shit into their 7 mile long wanted lists of shit i already have that they won't get and now of shit they will never see of shit they will never get . they already have 100's of my scans and fiending for mp3 rips lololol. stupid fucks. you all fucked the game up royally

ebay seller moststreetcred
[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEMPHIS-RAP-by-TOMMY-WRIGHT-III-/181655225019?hash=item2a4b7ec2bb[/ame]

GET PAID TOMMY 3 :classic:

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
instant classic! don't forget about the muslims, buddhist and I heard even some christians fucked up g-rap prices!!! (especially local releases that were only sold out the trunk!)

yes they all fucked it up too because they hatin just as the french frogs and the white russians, but i got love for the Amish Mafia though all day everyday them fools are real G's :classic:

Jun 4, 2009
We exchange music back in 2000 after he seen me in MurderDog.He sent me some music and autograph stuff and I did the same for him..Someone gave me $600 for a cd I did 20 years ago.I'm like damn go to moms crilla and find a box of 300.. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTsUNFLVMDI&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Apr 22, 2014
Rumor was that he was bootlegging the tapes himself (off of other bootlegs; not even first or second generation copies), but the other day on FB he said he got them from somewhere else, so I'm guessing he has a "supplier" that he just gets them from and flips them. I don't think he owns the equipment to make his own dubs on cassette.

lifesourcerec

The 865 Archive
Oct 15, 2003
www.steelsolid.net
I don't blame him. If people willing to buy it. I am listing some of our old demos and unreleased cassettes, but they are original personal copies. Most are only ones in existence. Only me and one of the producers were music collectors and keep a copy of everything. The other members trashed everything.

We working on a 20th anniversary album with probably only 500 CDs or less (if those sell and a repress done... graphics, layout, etc.) will be different. But we really only doing it to make a point. This city is full of role play rappers with mixtapes. No one releases albums anymore and wonder why they get no support.

So, it's one of those drop the mic and walk off albums.

Aug 1, 2014
So, it's one of those drop the mic and walk off albums.
what the album you are doing? and props for putting it together if you do. and yes all these mixtape rappers need to do some homework the rap game is all fucked up just like the kids who listens to it unlike the OLD SCHOOL G's when shit was real. atleast when you got the whiteys listening to it they can have good music instead of this new era shit lol and everyone thinks they are black . the game is twisted to no end :paranoid:

lifesourcerec

The 865 Archive
Oct 15, 2003
www.steelsolid.net
what the album you are doing? and props for putting it together if you do. and yes all these mixtape rappers need to do some homework the rap game is all fucked up just like the kids who listens to it unlike the OLD SCHOOL G's when shit was real. atleast when you got the whiteys listening to it they can have good music instead of this new era shit lol and everyone thinks they are black . the game is twisted to no end :paranoid:
Working on "Therapy Session" which is everything balled up into one. I'm taking my time with it as I want my business partner to produce 2-3 tracks for it. He's recovering from a severe illness, so it will be a while. I also have to travel to do a couple of radio interviews which will have inserts on the CD.

The biggest issue with local artists is: professional mixdown/mastering and distribution. They half ass those which is why they go in circles.