tha mobb - never trust them hoes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2007
Yo
I can buy this 2005 rerelease of tha mobb - never trust them hoes.
Is it a japanese repress or an official Is it like the original (same booklet, same quality, same tracklist...) ?
thanks

May 1, 2002
unfortunately that's a foreign reprint/import/bootleg homie..check my pics for authenticity of the OG release...the pics you have up right now are suppose to be for the OG release..the re-release has different inserts/tracklisting/CD label

Jun 16, 2007
A german guy but not a bootleger. He bought it from US thinking that this was the og and he was cheated.
Now he try to sell it but he clearly said that this was a rerelease and he is selling it for 12€ (~16$).

May 1, 2002
A german guy but not a bootleger. He bought it from US thinking that this was the og and he was cheated.
Now he try to sell it but he clearly said that this was a rerelease and he is selling it for 12€ (~16$).
in the U.S.? damn...what's up with these people nowadays. that sucks for the german dude...if your all about the music and your getting for cheap go for it playa....but as far as collectable factor level scale from 1-10, i'd give it a (2). :ermm:

Jan 6, 2003
As far as I know the one you posted pictures of is the official 2005 re-release. I believe I have the same one at home. It was officially re-released on Young Gotti records, the one that G-man stan had back in the days that also released sean T's pimp lyrics and dollar signs album. So it is not the OG, but it is not a foreign bootleg. Most bootleg covers are scanned from the OG covers to make'em look like the OG and increase the price -why would any bootleger put on a new record label logo...

May 1, 2002
I wasn't even aware it was re-released in 2005. I only knew about the 1995 Bounce Records release and the 1996 re-release with additional tracks...

Jan 6, 2003
I bought the same 2005 re-release a couple of years ago and I checked it again when I read this post. It is really an official re-release from G man stan himself. The young gotti records logo has been put into the cover art and G man stan has put up his own email address as contact info inside the booklet. If I remember it correctly it even has 2005 printed on the cover art. So yeah this is not a bootleg or an import, but if you're looking for the OG this release is 10 years late....

Jun 16, 2007
I bought the same 2005 re-release a couple of years ago and I checked it again when I read this post. It is really an official re-release from G man stan himself. The young gotti records logo has been put into the cover art and G man stan has put up his own email address as contact info inside the booklet. If I remember it correctly it even has 2005 printed on the cover art. So yeah this is not a bootleg or an import, but if you're looking for the OG this release is 10 years late....
Ok, does the booklet of the 2005 is similar to the first press? The quality is good ? not a home printed or pixelised stuff ?

I wasn't even aware it was re-released in 2005. I only about the 1995 Bounce Records release and the 1996 re-release with additional tracks...
It's not the 1995 Bounce Records release which has 17 tracks and the 1996 rerelease which has 12 ?

May 1, 2002
thanks for clearing that up flowjob...

May 1, 2002
Ok, does the booklet of the 2005 is similar to the first press? The quality is good ? not a home printed or pixelised stuff ?

It's not the 1995 Bounce Records release which has 17 tracks and the 1996 rerelease which has 12 ?
as far as the re-released goes it has the track "Straight Hundeds" which is not found in the OG or 2005 re-release. Sorry tibou, I don't have the 1996 re-release in hand but i'm pretty sure someone else who has it came help on this subject

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
i think this re-release was meant for sellers in Japan. Ive personally met G-Man Stan and chilled with him in his studio in 2005 and thats when he was pressing up those "G-Man Stan's Undaground Hits" vinyl records. He asked if he could record the Mobb "Good Time" vinyl single from me and while i was at his place there was a Japanese dude there doing business with him. I guess they were working out a deal where they would split the profit of the re-releases or something like that. So anything on that Young Gotti label from 2005 is all legit and pressed by G-Man Stan himself.

i think theres a few other limited edition cds that were pressed because G-Man Stan has ALOT of unreleased songs from the 90's. He played me some unreleased Street Thugs songs and told me that he was gonna release some of it on a compilation he was working on with the japanese dude. I need to get a hold of him again and see what else he released since 2005

Jun 25, 2005
as far as the re-released goes it has the track "Straight Hundeds" which is not found in the OG or 2005 re-release. Sorry tibou, I don't have the 1996 re-release in hand but i'm pretty sure someone else who has it came help on this subject
Dont know if this helps but

i think this re-release was meant for sellers in Japan. Ive personally met G-Man Stan and chilled with him in his studio in 2005 and thats when he was pressing up those "G-Man Stan's Undaground Hits" vinyl records. He asked if he could record the Mobb "Good Time" vinyl single from me and while i was at his place there was a Japanese dude there doing business with him. I guess they were working out a deal where they would split the profit of the re-releases or something like that. So anything on that Young Gotti label from 2005 is all legit and pressed by G-Man Stan himself.

i think theres a few other limited edition cds that were pressed because G-Man Stan has ALOT of unreleased songs from the 90's. He played me some unreleased Street Thugs songs and told me that he was gonna release some of it on a compilation he was working on with the japanese dude. I need to get a hold of him again and see what else he released since 2005
Yeah G Man Stan be releasin hella comps in Japan...we always choppin it up at the gym LOL

Jan 6, 2003

is is professionally pressed on a silver disc CD and a real glossy inlay. It might be slightly pixelated or blurry but nothing like those cheap ass bootlegs that we see on ebay. the only blurry part is the print on the CD itself.

so it was meant for the Japanese market? I wasn't aware of that because I didn't get mine from there. It seems like some records are officially re-released in Japan, in addition to all the bootlegs we see everywhere. Big Prodeje from the SCC has also a few exclusive Japanese releases, like If the chucc fits wear it" and some SCC albums too.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
I hope he released or he will release all the unreleased Street Thugs songs he got because both tracks on "G-Man Stan's Undaground Hits" vinyl records are just dope. I can't believe the Street Thugs didn't release this album because they also got some unrelased material produced by G.O. Twice from the same period.