SFC rapper budweiser?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
dope shit, thanks for that.....I was thinking about a cover that had a couple girls on it maybe bent over a car or sumthin....do you know if he had any other covers?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I don't think a cover to "Bitches & Cops" was ever made right? If it's that you're thinking of, i'd too like to see it!!!

I remember Black-C mentioning that the Product was actually meant to be under the RBL Posse moniker but a few key players were lazy/unreliable so it had to just be Bud & Derace in the end... If i recall, that aint even Derace on the cover, it's Budweiser's cousin.

Dec 26, 2009
Actually I think "Bitches & Cops" rip that is floathing around had exactly the same tracklist as "Life As A Nigger" but I am not 100% sure, I deleted my mp3 archives a long time ago. Maybe someone who shared that rip, I believe it was a CR grouprip... named it different on purpose?

one more thing hahahaa just so you guys know

In most European countries American Budweiser is now not labelled as Budweiser but as Bud, and the name Budweiser refers to the original Czech beer, Budweiser Budvar...the funny thing is it's considered a really good beer in the world and in here it's a crap.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2006
I want to say it was bitches and cops....wasn't sure if they actually officially put out a cover but I had someone say they saw it at some point back in the day...maybe the made a promo cover but never officially released it?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
i always wondered about that "Bitches and Cops" too. that used to be mentioned on the boards years ago.

but that "Life As A Nigger" was never mentioned except when it popped up recently.
yeap that weaponx209 guy really pulled out some amazin unheard to the web sorta titles. I wonder if he got a grand for it in the end. Insane money for 1 or 2 tracks.

There was that Samoanshowoff guy too who had some rare bay tape game too. Shame they both ran out!!