Sellers be aware of this guy!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Everybody needs to block !needthat.

This guy writes me via eBay on 10/12/12 and states that he hasn't received his Faces Of Death "Countdown 2 Death" OG/1st Pressing cassette tape yet. Let me mind you that he had exclamation points in his letter (!), which means that he's upset and/or possibly yelling at me. I understand peoples frustration, so I'm not tripping off if his tone at this point of time. Even though I'm am cautious at the same time, I do understand a persons frustration, so I don't take it personal. Besides it's not a problem and it's a pretty easy situation to fix and it doesn't take any energy to see what up with his package.

I call USPS's 800 (800-222-1811) to see where it's at, because I always ship with tracking. I was told that the German Postal Service attempted delivery on 9/24/12 at 7:16 am and that his package is at the post office.

I write back who thought was "Daniel Selinger" and share this information with him.

He/"Daniel Selinger" writes me back with more exclamation points (!) in his response and tells me that he didn't get a notice and that his post man "always" leave him a notice. I can't confirm nor deny this fact, but it's not important now, because he knows now.

I still didn't and don't take his tone personal. Instead, I remain professional and tell him the same thing that I told him in my first reply, which is that he needs to go to his post office and pick up his package.

I never heard anything else from him after told him this, so I figured that everything must be alright. Well, 5 days later/today I get notice that he has opened a Pay Pal claim for "non-receipt". He avoided eBay's new policy that states that you must file a claim via eBay's claim process. Instead he went to Pay Pal opened and immediately escalated his claim. I forgot to add the tracking number to my Pay Pal account, but I did add it to eBay's tracking number area. I believe that he noticed this very small mistake. This is why another reason why he chose Pay Pal instead of eBay. We all know that eBay and Pay Pal don't automatically communicate with one another, so he must think that I can't add it after he escalates his claim. WRONG!!!. I just added it via phone with the customer service rep, added the pdf file/scan of the original receipt and tracking number, and faxed it.

While I'm in my Pay Pal account, I notice that the account name that is on file with this "Daniel Selinger" is actually "Erich Selinger" a guy that has tried, but failed at this with me before. So the account on Pay Pal says Erich, but the account on eBay says "Daniel". I just reported dual accounts to eBay, the fact that he didn't follow the new eBay filing process and etc. Basically, sometimes people don't think, people don't honestly try to give the other persona a chance to fix situation and are simply impatient and/or dishonest.

I'm more upset at the fact that he didn't give me a chance to help him, to possibly send him another copy (if my first option of help doesn't work), and to simply refund him myself. I find it amazing that people do shit like this, but then again...I'm not. This is the reason why I quit shipping outside of the U.S. via eBay sales and why I refused to ship without tracking on my business website. This is the same reason why I will never give overseas customers the option to buy from me again on eBay. They will have to buy from my online store only, because of cats like !needthat aka Erich Selinger aka Daniel Selinger. If you're in Germany and know this asshole, don't show him any respect and put this story out there to shame him, because it's muthafucca's like him who fuck it up for everybody.

I have no choice, but to think that he's trying to rip me off at this point, because of the way he moves.

This is another reason why I think/agree that it's a good thing to start posting peoples usernames/aliases, because we have a problem with buyers like this, shill bidders and etc.

I can post actual eBay messages and etc. if needed. I keep all messages that send my "Red Alert" antennas up.

Here is his actual information:

Daniel Selinger aka Erich Selinger
Hermann-Kolb-Str.8
90475 Nürnberg
Germany

Here's the actual tracking number: RA788476502US. You can track it yourselves via www.usps.com and you will see that I'm telling the truth.

His package is still at his local German post office waiting on him to pick it up. I don't know why he refuses to do so. However, I believe that he's refusing to pick it up on purpose, because he doesn't want to pay additional customs fees on a $24.99 cassette tape. I don't know why not, because he knew that he would have to pay customs fees before he purchased the tape, but this is the only reason that I can think of. Basically, I think that he's having buyers remorse and this is the only way that he could back out of this deal without receiving a ding on his eBay account for non-payment or something like that. Like I said...I really don't know why he refuses to pick up his package, but these are the only things that I could think of.

Jan 6, 2003
Another European buyer who fucks up for us other intl' buyers. Damn, they operate in many ways. I guess he's proud of his collection of tapes and CDs, the way he gets his stuff.

May 12, 2002
According to deutsche post online tracking they have returned the package to sender. So at least maybe you'll get your tape back soon.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
What?....

According to deutsche post online tracking they have returned the package to sender. So at least maybe you'll get your tape back soon.
What? Where do you see this at? How can you see this, because it says that it's still in Germany on USPS? Are you !needthat? Do you know him?

Excuse my ignorance, but please share with me how you know this. Thanks.

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Weird. I know he been collecting classic Bay rap and rare West-Coast stuff for years. Dude always been legit with me. We made like about 8 deals maybe 10, most of em were serious deals like 100$+ orders, since I started selling cd's & tapes. Never had any trouble. I definitely vouch for him today.

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
What? Where do you see this at? How can you see this, because it says that it's still in Germany on USPS? Are you !needthat? Do you know him?

Excuse my ignorance, but please share with me how you know this. Thanks.
International tracking numbers (Registered Airmail tracking number -- begins with the letter RA, ends with the originating country code) work on both the sender and destination postal tracking and usually the level of detail is not the same on both so it's worth trying.

I looked up the tracking number that you posted, RA788476502US, on a International Track and trace which is a site that tracks packages globally, and it shows status "Return" from Deutsche Post (hover your mouse over the word "Return").

Deutsche Post has an English tracking page with a form to investigate international packages, maybe they can find something for you:
https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

Hope that helps...

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
International tracking numbers (Registered Airmail tracking number -- begins with the letter RA, ends with the originating country code) work on both the sender and destination postal tracking and usually the level of detail is not the same on both so it's worth trying.

I looked up the tracking number that you posted, RA788476502US, on a International Track and trace which is a site that tracks packages globally, and it shows status "Return" from Deutsche Post (hover your mouse over the word "Return").

Deutsche Post has an English tracking page with a form to investigate international packages, maybe they can find something for you:
https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

Hope that helps...
I tried it, but I apparently don't have enough information for this on my side. I punched in the tracking and it's not showing me anything. Anybody who knows me, knows that I'm not that computer savvy, which is why I pay people to do most of this computer work for me.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
2nd time

Well this is Erich's 2nd time that he tried to do some shady stuff with me. I don't know how he got through/past my blocked bidders list, because his name was already on it, but he did.

The first time he got me it was for a CD that I sold to him back in like 2005 or something. I sold him some a CD that was only available on CD-R and he told me that I was bootlegging and that he wanted his money back. I told him sure, but send my CD back. Well, needless to say that he didn't want to. I didn't know jack about this artist or who he was, but he did. Next thing I know he resells that same CD for about $300. I didn't care about that. The problem is that before he resold it, he filed a fraudulent claim against me via Pay Pal. He didn't win his case, but after that he put all types of bad information about me on his blog back then. About a month or 2 later he resells it.

This was years back, but I will never forget his real name "Erich Selinger", because of how he handled his business. He tried to extort me, report me to Pay Pal and created a post just for me on this blog.

I can't remember the name of the CD, because it was super wack to me, but a lot of people like this guy. I don't know if he's from Detroit or Arizona. He talks about both places. Maybe you guys will remember the artists name. The problem was that he/Erich didn't know that this album was only made as a CD-R by the artists and due to his lack of knowledge for what he was buying...he blamed me.

I'm glad that he hasn't done this to everybody else, but he has done it to me before. I just don't know how he got past my blocked bidders list on eBay.

I went back to check my list after I created this and there was his name. I didn't make the connection, because he used the name Derrick instead of Erich. I will never forget this guy, because of how he handled his own lack of education about the situation. It's easier to blame the next man, then it is to see that it may be you who made the mistake.

Shit happens. I'm going to try to find this old post about this situation, because I posted the original/1st problem with him on the siccness years ago.