Season of da siccness original cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
You're right.... However there was a release that had no barcode.

I had one and sold it for nearly 1500, the Sicx "dead 4 life" and Mr. Doctor "settrippn'" also had a no barcode releases. They just have the circle BMR seal.

Those are the real OG's but are impossible to find.

Season Of The Siccness has been reprinted so many times. I've seen like 15-20 different versions. If you have the pseudo OG with the barcode the disc should reflect like any other cd just lynches face is on the disc faintly.
was the nov. 94 release the no barcode version?

do you know who has the og you sold? it'd be nice to see scans

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
was the nov. 94 release the no barcode version?

do you know who has the og you sold? it'd be nice to see scans
I have pics on my old computer that died...

I forgot who bought the no barcode siccness cd... I do remember he was from Germany tho. I'm also certain that he's a member of the siccness.

When I sold it it was almost 9-8 years ago.

If you're interested, I know a cat that has a box of the tapes with no barcode....

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I have pics on my old computer that died...
I don't know if it was November, but that seems right (because he Dayton Family released a tape around that time and we were bumping the shit out of that.

I forgot who bought the no barcode siccness cd... I do remember he was from Germany tho. I'm also certain that he's a member of the siccness.

If you're interested, I know a cat that has a box of the tapes with no barcode....

Last edited:
Props: 3331 and 3331

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
I don't know if it was November, but that seems right (because he Dayton Family released a tape around that time and we were bumping the shit out of that.

Nah id buy it if i ran across it cheap but i just wanted to see what it looked like mostly. Particularly the cd. props on the info.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
What do you mean it looked like an SMG release? Are you saying there's a version with completely looking covers?
No, it just had that SMG look.

I don't know if you're familiar with SMG cd's/tapes but they have their own look.

I suppose the best way to explain would be to look at the Dayton Family "Whats On My Mind" and compare it to the SMG version.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Nah id buy it if i ran across it cheap but i just wanted to see what it looked like mostly. Particularly the cd. props on the info.
I posted pictures of it .... You will just have to dig deep to find them because it was like 2008 when I posted them.

Honestly, there are at least 10-15 different versions of Season of The Siccness out there.

I personally bought 1000+ BMR/Siccmade Muzic cds from a distributor several years ago and they were all released by some independent label (it wasn't solar, but something similar) I just don't remember... I had 50 Six Dead 4 Life, 100 Season of the Siccness, Zagg Hell In August, Head Drama, Now Eat, Halfbreed, Loki shit.... Oh yeah I got a shit load of other stuff like Lil CS and a hole bunch of shit from the rappers from Low Down amongst others...

I should have kept those mothefuckers - I was selling them for 5 and now some are going for 75-100 a pop.

Jan 6, 2003
I got the final answer by cedric singleton himself :
<< The first press doesn't have the priority logo. We pressed 30,000 unit before we had the deal with Priority. The real first press only has the Black Market logo. >>
Good info digging. It would have been nice if anybody had that first pressing and could show pics of it. other bay area releases like potna deuce Heron soup was pressed in 5000 units and it's no prob finding pics or copies of that. Season was pressed first in 30K copies and no one can find any pic of it or a copy for sale...? I'm not surprised that ppl hold on to it but even among the folks on the sacramento forum here, no one has been able to provide this.

Edit: the missing OGs can be explained if priority got the physical copies and destroyed what was left of the BMR only copy when they clocked the deal

Jan 6, 2003
That's the priority version you're linking to, plus the ring code is the same as the priority item number. can't be the first press.

Jan 6, 2003
Haha, we've been discussing these known releases numerous times. What would be interesting to see is a CD with the "insane lyrics" in the PA sign, like the tape shown here and sold on eBay some months ago.... All other black market releases back then had didx ring codes up to the priority distribution deal. My guess is that the OG SODS also has that...