Scoot Dogg - Game Twisted - finally on Rapbay.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
no sorry you would need to go thru rapbay since i wanted to do it with cd shops now.but you re located in the states right ? i did this because you save shipping fees plus shipping time, why would you still prefer going thru me ?

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
no sorry you would need to go thru rapbay since i wanted to do it with cd shops now.but you re located in the states right ? i did this because you save shipping fees plus shipping time, why would you still prefer going thru me ?
I was only curious playa. I prefer that that label and artist make the most off the release, not the retailers. Since you recommend RapBay I'll order through them.

Mar 3, 2006
any positive experience with rapbay.com recently?

last what i heard people writing about lousy customer service, any improvements on that?

[video=youtube;47vN1__0IaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47vN1__0IaA&feature=related[/video]

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
I was only curious playa. I prefer that that label and artist make the most off the release, not the retailers. Since you recommend RapBay I'll order through them.
oh alright , thanks cashflow ! well its all good , i decided to do this step just because it seemd there were quiet a few cats from the states that would buy the scoot dogg cd, so people dont get a headache waiting 3 weeks.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005

last what i heard people writing about lousy customer service, any improvements on that?

i never ordered from him , i hope he was just busy and take care of his business now.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
oh man alot ! but its all about the financials.if the scoot dogg will bring in the money then i can get some more very cool exclusive copyrights.i already bought copyrights for 30+ albums but only a few from the bay like mack lew , gangsta rhyme posse , big mack.but there is quiet alot from the bay that is unreleased and unheard that i could get my hands on,but i need to drop some others first soon.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston

I've always had positive experiences with them. Usually when I order from them, I order about 10-15 CDs at a time. There is usually 1 or 2 CDs that don't come. They will not take the active step to refund you. You have to call them and let them know that some CDs did not arrive with your order. They will ask you if you want a refund or another CD instead.

My last order, I had a $17 CD that did not arrive. They were cool with me choosing 2 other CDs that added up to $18 and I got those 2 CDs within 3 days from calling. By the way, enter the code "YELP420" (minus the quotation marks) when checking out and you'll get 15% off of your order.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I've always had positive experiences with them. Usually when I order from them, I order about 10-15 CDs at a time. There is usually 1 or 2 CDs that don't come. They will not take the active step to refund you. You have to call them and let them know that some CDs did not arrive with your order. They will ask you if you want a refund or another CD instead.

My last order, I had a $17 CD that did not arrive. They were cool with me choosing 2 other CDs that added up to $18 and I got those 2 CDs within 3 days from calling. By the way, enter the code "YELP420" (minus the quotation marks) when checking out and you'll get 15% off of your order.
DON'T LOOK SO POSITIVE TO ME.