Research information on this cd....OG or fake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2010
Hi i search info about BLACK MOPHIA CLAN BMC 4 Life
Let me know if you can.
I think Indo may be wrong, unless they did two pressings at same time but different locations.. could be unusual for an underground release.

The one you posted is a Disctronics pressing, but it has DIDX 044166 printed on the cd label.

Then there is the Sony pressing that actually has both DIDX 044166 in the ringcode as well as on the cd label... probably that is first pressing below, but I am only making educated guesses. Disctronics press maybe was done not so long after, but I don't think it is a fake. Maybe they used a different middle man manufacturer to press up a second batch who did not go through Sony.

Last edited:

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
I think Indo may be wrong, unless they did two pressings at same time but different locations.. could be unusual for an underground release.

The one you posted is a Disctronics pressing, but it has DIDX 044166 printed on the cd label.

Then there is the Sony pressing that actually has both DIDX 044166 in the ringcode as well as on the cd label... probably that is first pressing below, but I am only making educated guesses. Disctronics press maybe was done not so long after, but I don't think it is a fake. Maybe they used a different middle man manufacturer to press up a second batch who did not go through Sony.

my fault, i didnt know about that but since "gangsta vibe" was on #1 in the local charts it makes sense