REGISTERED SHIPPING QUESTION..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
i bought a cd off ebay and it was sent registered shipping..its been over a month and i havent recieved it yet...however when i check the tracking number it says "attempted delivery abroad" several times as the last thing...

i was told that means they are trying to deliver but no one is home to sign for it...but they didnt leave a note or whatever saying anything..

so i called the post office today and they tell me no theres nothing here for you...everything under your name has been delivered...

and now it says Origin Post is Preparing Shipment...whatever that means..

shit is hella frustrating...does anyone know whats going on or have experienced something similar?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
customs

I agree with Flaimm, but you may also want to check with customs. Once your seller files a claim with the postal service, they always find it by tracking down who the last person was who handled it (Everybody who handles the package has to sign off on it, including you.). That is if your seller really used Registered Mail.

May 25, 2005
cool thanks guys...hes trying to get to the bottom of it now..

we confirmed he had the right address and whatnot, but its still a mystery for the time being...

i"ll let you know how it turns out...