quick ? for ebay sellers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
how do you get your pic of the cd so big an clean looking are yall using a scanner or a digital camera? everytime i try my pics look bad and have the gray border around.......ne help would be greatly appreciated

Jul 12, 2002
If you're taking pics with a digital camera make sure the resolution is set to a decent size and don't resize the pictures.

If it's big enough then when you upload it to Ebay it will automatically fit inside the whole box without those gray bars.

KM

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Usually if u list items w/ pics directly on ebay, they won't allow you to put a pic up so big or with very high resolution.. but if you use an outside ebay listing software (e.g. Turbo Lister) then you can put up any pic with high resoultion without any problems.. the program will resize it to ebay's qualifications but with better resolutions. try downloading Turbo Lister.. it is much easier than listing it on ebay..

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
also if you are scanning them, when you save the scan, make sure you are saving just the cover and not the area around the cover, some scanners automatically do it for you, others you have to select the exact area you are wanting to save....thats all I do is scan the covers and upload them

if anyone is interested, I can hook up a disc of scans of covers of a grip of rap cds...over 1500 scans, I can do it for like $5 shipped...pretty good deal considering how much time it takes to scan shit

May 1, 2002
I have a Microtek Scanmaker 3700 for sale ridinwitdabump for $20 shipped. I have a new model and I have no need for this one. holla if interested