Promo CD Singles for sale?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2016
I'm looking for some Promo CD singles to buy. If anyone is looking to sell some Promos please hit me up? I'm willing to pay good money (depending on what you have) for anything related to this genres of music from Rap, R&B, Freestyle, Rock, Metal.

Apr 22, 2014
I got a few up on the 'bay right now: eBay link
Here's my discogs stuff - you can use the filters to see just promos and singles or whatever. Most things are 'OBO' so if you see a few things you want shoot me a message about it or whatever. I got a bunch of stuff I haven't had the chance to list yet too, so if you give me an idea of what you're looking for I may have some other stuff for you.
discogs link

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Oct 27, 2016
I got a few up on the 'bay right now: eBay link
Here's my discogs stuff - you can use the filters to see just promos and singles or whatever. Most things are 'OBO' so if you see a few things you want shoot me a message about it or whatever. I got a bunch of stuff I haven't had the chance to list yet too, so if you give me an idea of what you're looking for I may have some other stuff for you.
discogs link
Yeah, i'm keeping an eye out for some of those. I'll pm you later.