NEW BOOTLEGGER ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
Check this seller phil_music_2000 from the UK. He bought the C.O.P. Playaz OG CD few months ago for a couple 100$ on ebay now sells some selfmade cd-r bootlegs as if they was something official:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161714858830?_trksid=p2060778.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And here you can see the og version he used for his bootlegs:

He did the same with this Chi-Town tape. Also bought it few months ago for a high price on ebay now sells selfmade fake bootlegs:
Chi Town from Bangin to Ballin' 1997 98 Mega RARE Chicago G Funk G Rap Midwest | eBay

Pictures of the og tape he used for his fake bootleg:

Guess this idiot felt he had a supersmart idea by buying expensive stuff on ebay and then sell some selfmade cd-r bootlegs of it to make his money back. Just so people here are aware, report his auctions and inform everybody about him.

May 27, 2006
Haha yea funny how another bootlegger surfaces and his name is phil too...maybe something about this name...like a curse...idiots curse lol

And dope info with the Keno & Shalirak CD. I never seen the fake version before, u sure phil_music_2000 made it? I didn't see him selling it on ebay but can be i missed it.

Reminds me the first fake cd i saw phil_music sold was the Byrd cd-r. He isn't selling it right now so i have no link but here are pictures from his selfmade cd-r version:

And here the og tape he used for his bullshit:

Looks like he changed a bit and meanwhile is into makin 1 to 1 copies rather than just using the music and creating his own artworks.

May 27, 2006
i was told this punk ain't from the uk, he just uses an uk account to hide his identity. actually he is from france so if anyone got his name please post it up.

Aug 1, 2014
smh fool lives in Cambridge and bootlegs gangsta rap for a hobby. Im not sure if thats funny or sad. All I know is it aint funny that some poor bastards are paying $86+ when they dont know theyre getting fucked.
LMFAO @ at the dumb european selling this shit and where the fuck is cambridge? bum fucked egypt haha. small town boy selling big city dreams

it's probably phil gaybel doing the bootlegging but sharing funds with someone from uk to help him.

Aug 1, 2014
they mess the game all up and got things twisted haha. i don't come from a era of greedy fucks like this and this is my era of music anyways. you couldn't bootlegg the shit in my days because you was buying it FRESH IN THE 90'S. but now you got the kids that chase it and get greedy and jealous that fuck the game up. fucking punks. atleast i came from the days of the 90's and lived it and am still here to talk about it because i came up from the rough areas not the internet like these internet mommas titties kids.

IN THE 90'S G's was lost to the streets
in the 2000's G's was lost to the str......ooops! i mean the internet

Aug 1, 2014
it's the europeans that do. why don't americans do this shit? because we don't give a fuck and the shit is old news and music to us but europeans are 10-15 years behind us and just now living in the g funk era haha dressing like EAZY-E ''R.I.P. and wearing COMPTON hats and chasing tapes and cd's of the niggas in USA. lol stick to your wack ass german and french and japanese and russian and switzerland and rap that copied us anyways haha. Wigger|Online Source For Wiggers, Wiggaz, White Rappers, And Gangstas.

they mess the game all up and got things twisted haha. i don't come from a era of greedy fucks like this and this is my era of music anyways. you couldn't bootlegg the shit in my days because you was buying it FRESH IN THE 90'S. but now you got the kids that chase it and get greedy and jealous that fuck the game up. fucking punks. atleast i came from the days of the 90's and lived it and am still here to talk about it because i came up from the rough areas not the internet like these internet mommas titties kids.

IN THE 90'S G's was lost to the streets
in the 2000's G's was lost to the str......ooops! i mean the internet

why do you all care and worry so much about prices of shit and who has what and who sold what and who is doing this and that? that is all you know is computers and studying the music coming from ebay. that don't prove shit in my book. i don't agree with the bootlegging just like others but some of the stuff that makes ya'll dick hard cracks me up because it really don't mean shit to the rest of the civilized world. you all have one track minds that lead to no where but hate and anger.i know i talk my own shit but really i'm a edumacated brotha that thinks you all are a serious trip with mental problems. most of you think you are black and chase the big lip nigga music but don't really understand what's going on. you like the girls and the cars and the rims and the bloods and crips and the ghetto buildings and boarded up houses. lol is that really what you glamorize?. then come take a ride with me and we will see if you can bang like a real G. but i will have to ride you in the backseat with the windows up a hide you behind my black limo tint because i might get shot riding with ya'lls WHITE punk sissy asses. i know a few real ass whiteboys but they are few and far in between and grew up in the projects with no choice but no matter what they had the right skin color to get away with more but some didn't think they were black they just knew the rules of the hood and they was just born and bread a real G and that's that but unlike these THUG LIFE tattooed white wannabes and G FUNK chasers that only know about the covers of cds and tapes and the year they are released and what they THINK they are worth. ''THAT DON'T MEAN SHIT'' you are a RARE breed yourself and are a small circle in society and are brainwashed by the blackman.the internet is your only means of action and communication and to buy G FUNK. GET A LIFE and find a WIFE. pussy is not hard to get. it's alot easier than find the G FUNK lol. IDIOTS

the black man makes it
the white man takes it

Aug 1, 2014
BTW at the end of the day i do hate bootleggers just to let ya'llz know but my reason is that the one who made the shit ain't getting what he deserves and the one bootlegging it don't deserve to make money from it. ESPECIALLY I WOULD GUESS HE WAS WHITE. i'm not jealous because i'm not getting a cut i just don't agree with ripping folks off either it be the artists or the ones he is selling the copies to. PERIOD POINT BLANK!

Aug 1, 2014
philipp geibel record label owner at drop top music
Cologne Area, Germany

hahahahahahaha bootleg label owner

i wish that fool would come to where i'm at so i could watch the lil homies rush him and punk him like a bitch and then i would have to call them off so they didn't do something to him that he don't want in his life. he would take his ass back to germany and start listening to the backstreet boys or somthing because all the G-Shit got alot of heads fukked up and the streets ain't nothing about the price of a rare tape or cd folks. these niggas don't give a fukk about rap unless they are rappin to come up . they ain't collecting no old shit or no mp3s. they are letting go of all the old shit.'how the fukk you think you got your hands on it''

punk euro kids got all ebay and amazon SAVVY and got head fukked on rare shit that no niggas give 2 shits about none of that shit

niggas love music and make music but they ain't trippin off old shit and you all white mother fukkers sit on the internet and feud and argue about rare shit with your pampered ass lives and ain't got nothing better to do

bring your ass to a USA hood and take a walk since you love the got damn music so much and see if it changes your mind but i'm almost 97% gaurenteed that you won't make it home unless it's in a casket

people don't play in the streets and you all want to argue over a rare ass tape with all your mommas money

it's ok to listen to it and smoke you a blunt or whatever you want to do but quit with all the argueing over a rare tape while in USA niggas are dying in the streets and living the lyrics. you all are trippin over dumb shit and the niggas are trippin over money and bitches and street blokks and a color and other shit but it's real. you mother fukkers are arueing on a keyboard. i can do the math on all this shit and see that you ain't nothing but some young geeks or older but have had pampered lives. STOP YA DUMB SHIT

there are 3 types that i don't like in this world

1.Snakes
2.Rats
3.Pigs

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
your the only one arguing....with yourself.
you want in on it?

I'm not arguing boy i'm telling facts, you read it and if you don't like it don't step off. Are you as bad as the folks i'm talking about? Are you guilty? You must not know the streets either with your tape collecting ass. You are collectors of music and that's it PERIOD!!!!!!! Stikk with that shit because the streets ain't for you! There are street folks on Siccness and real artists but you are far from like just like the bustas that i spoke of in my posts above. Leave it alone homie. don't get your feelings hurt