NEW BOOTLEGGER ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2014
Gaybel bootleg list

Gaybel is a joke -Winfree - Something 2 Ride 2 CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Northwest Connection - What They Hittin Fo CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Jezreel - Life As A Hardhead CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Gangsta Players - Droppen G-Shit CD (unreleased music, pressed on cd by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Probable Cause - Hood Stories CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Villin Mobb - The Villin In Black CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Villin Mobb - Southside Sickness CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Gsta - Misery CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-RMC - Double Trouble 2 Da Funk CD (bootlegged/repress in 2011 by G., sold as rare oop 90s release, og tape exists from 1995)
-Lil OG - Nuthin But Da Hogg In Me CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-J-One - Hillz Of Darkness CD (bootlegged/repressed in 2011 by G., sold as rare oop 90s release, og cd exists from 1996)
-Jet - Tha Block CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Rhukuss Mobb - Mobb Zone CD (unreleased music, released by G. in 2011, sold as rare oop 90s release)
-Lil Gene - The World Is A Cemetary (bootlegged/repressed in 2014 by G., og cd exists from 1996)
-J La Rue - Blowin Up CD (bootlegged in 2014 by G. with internet data, no contact to the original artists was ever made)
-Young Pone - Ready Fo Whateva CD (bootlegged in 2014 by G. with internet data, no contact to the original artists was ever made)
-Black Hole Of Watts - Self Titled CD (bootlegged in 2014 by G. with internet data, no contact to the original artists was ever made)

and this dick smoker >>> Pic-Upload.de - Bilder.jpg

thank god for the internet right and all you euros better thank god fot the internet, never know what you are buying these days haha unless you buy that RARE OOP MEGA from a BOSS like me

gaybel even tried to bootleg Gangsta Players UG Rap Community • Thema anzeigen - Premier Records / Drop Top Music - Wunschkonzert

soundchronicles aka Phillip Geibel aka IndO on siccness aka bootleg whiteboy

PEOPLE LIKE THIS FUCK THE GAME UP WITH NO OWNERSHIP OR RIGHTS

HANG THEM MOTHERFUCKERS

THEY DON'T CARE FOR THE NIGGA THAT MADE IT THEY CARE ABOUT RECOGNITION OF THEMSELVES THROUGHOUT THE EUROPEAN BITCHMADE COMMUNITY AND PUTTING MONEY IN THEIR OWN POCKETS

YOU BITCHES BETTER GIVE MANY THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION HIGHWAY.......HOES

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^^

There's more. ALso he re-did some ASAP stuff that a real a nice guy, Michael Ortega, was the label owner of. I forgot the name but ASAP put out Duke Of Earl, Ben B. Hard, Vitamin-C... There was this northwest rapper and Phil repessed it.

And a lot of Fresno ones too off the back of his association with Insane from Insane & D-mack fame..

Shiiitt.. I bought Ben B. Hard One Mo Time from HMV in the 90s. £6. so i see this sycophantic bootleg behavior for what it is in it's entirity.

Bootlegging happens in all genres. Supply and demand. It just seems a little bit more rife in rap/hip hop, reggae, afrobeat IMO but i dont know about many other scenes.