Need Some Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I hope I can get some help. I've read many of your horror stories and I don't want anyone to think I'm one of those buyers. But I have a problem.

I bought a lunchbox off Ebay because my wife likes collecting those old ones. I carefully scrutinized the pictures before making the purchase. Upon receiving it and being able to touch the lunch box, I notice that the graphic label does not line up with the elevated metal graphics on the lunch box. Basically, the make raised outlines on the metal of the lunchbox that matches parts of the picture.

I contact the seller about this knowing that in his description he says all sales are final, sold as is, no refunds. I looked at the pictures again but because the colors were darker I couldn't make out the metal graphic outlines. He restates all sales are final and that I should have asked any questions before purchasing and looked at the pictures. He basically taunts me and tells me to fuck off.

Am I shit out of luck here? From what I read online, it seems that if I open a "Significantly Not As Described" dispute, I will more than likely get my money back because Ebay policies seem to favor the buyer over the seller. I am in no way trying to fuck this guy over. I just want to send it back for a refund. Should I go through the Ebay Money Back Guarantee process or through Paypal? Which one am I more likely to get my money back? I am trying to take this slowly and not rush because I don't want to make a mistake and get fucked out of my money.

Any help would be appreciated. I know a lot of you sellers have been fucked over by dishonest buyers, but I am not trying to do that. There are several sellers here that know I am not like that and have probably never even had me send anything back to them.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Do what you got to do. Sometimes I feel like it's not worth the hassle, cuzz I remember 1 time I got screwed. The seller offered refund minus shipping, but then I would have to and also pay just to ship it back. It wasn't worth the hassle, but it is what is. Just factor in those things, you know?