is my psycho active a 2nd or 3rd press?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
im pretty sure from the picture you provided that is 1st press.

i have had 3 different copies of this cd the OG and 2 re releases.
i sold one of the rerelease but both of those have the picture of him holding up the candle to his face.
this picture come from the back of the OG release.
also if young meeks face is NOT crossed out in the inlay then its the OG

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
Mine has a barcode though. Its the only difference im aware of.

The full color one is the og. Mr mikal had some longboxes of it a while back.

Im pretty sure the first press of the dark unclear version had a young meek inside and an identicle didx disk to the og.

Jan 6, 2003
I tried to discuss these releases with Cedric singleton a year ago on Facebook and he claims that the barcode version is the OG and that the pink colored version was a misprinted second or third run. I tried to ask him about the normal colored non barcode version but I got no answer about that. Does anybody have a plausible explanation to why a label would press a version without a barcode even though the first version contained one? Promo? Avoiding sound scan? In my mind the natural order is a first pressing without and later pressings with barcodes, but we have had the same discussion on the boo the boss player album. A fraction of collectors claim that the barcode version is the first....