Mass 187 - Real Trues Paying Dues - Need your help...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
My homies got this album in their CD collections. It appeared that they have 2 different versions. Here they are:

The one with the black disc has Parental Advisory label on the front cover while the blue one doesn't have the PA label on the front cover but it (PA label) came as a sticker on the CD wrap.
The ringcodes and the logs (after ripping the CD's) are exactly the same.

Does anybody know what is the original 1st pressing out of these 2 CD's?

Jan 6, 2003
Just out of my head I'd think that the one without the PA label is the first pressing, since there's no reason why a label would delete a PA label from the artwork for a later pressing. (or it's a clean promo version -I see the blue disc version has a torn up bar code)

Feb 12, 2012
Just out of my head I'd think that the one without the PA label is the first pressing, since there's no reason why a label would delete a PA label from the artwork for a later pressing. (or it's a clean promo version -I see the blue disc version has a torn up bar code)
Here's the actual scans of those 2 CD's that I was referring to in my post above:
Game 2 Be $old: Mass 187 - Real Trues Paying Dues (1995)

And NO, the blue disc version is same explicit version as the black disc version and as you can see on the actual pic from my homies' blog the barcode is not torn up. Also, as I mentioned above the Logs are even the same as well as the ring codes.

Jul 22, 2010
wow, didn't know there was 2 disctronics pressings.... There's a re-issue on Payday/FFRR also which has the PA logo printed on the cover but no yellow splashes plus the disc face is white.

My bet is the blue is the OG.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2012

The tape cover didn't have PA, it's just a sticker same way as it was on the version with the blue disc. What ya'll thinking abt that?