lord infamous - lord of terror

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2002
it was an UG Tape and people put it on cdr just like all the other memphis ug tapes ... i forget when it dropped, i dont think anyone would have a sure date of when it came out cuz dat shit was ug, just slangin out da trunk and sellin n local m town stores

Sep 29, 2003
alright, thanks. i got a CD cover for it, it says Lord Infamous The Scarecrow, but it doesnt say anything about Lord Of terror. so my question is, whats the real title of the album?

Feb 8, 2003
OG tape didn't have a cover it was just a blank tape. And its called LORD OF TERROR it dropped like in 1994 or 1993 like old boy said at the top. Paul and Infamous slang it on the streets just like they group albums Serial Killers and Come Wit Me To Hell 1 and 2.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
datfrenchmane said:
i aint sure lord of terror is the real name of the tape...always heard it got released as a self titled tape...

it was put out around 93 i think,
but its average in my opinion, his tapes with dj paul are way better especially come with me to hell pt.2

the only infamous tape that i've heard was actually labeled as "Solo Tape" that's why i said i don't know if it's the same one. lord of terror is probably a name someone made up for it.