looking to buy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
anyone wanna sell?

im searching for these tapes...anyone wanna sell?

Triple Trey - 333
Street Thugz - Tales From The Hood
Locs Off Wolfe - All About That Dolla
Be Gee - Ya Gotta Be Gee
Bobske & The Outtlawed - Jack The Cops
Brotha Lynch - 24 Deep single
Cold World Hustlers - Cold Streets
Criminally Sane - N2Deep
Brotha Lynch - Season Of The Siccness
Insanity - Plead Insanity
Lil Gangsta P - Meet Tha Lil Gangsta
Tre 8 - Fright Night
Tre 8 - Ghetto Stories

May 3, 2002
Brotha Lynch - Season Of The Siccness
Lil Gangsta P - Meet Tha Lil Gangsta
Tre 8 - Fright Night
Tre 8 - Ghetto Stories
Be Gee - Ya Gotta Be Gee

I got all those on tape: Pm me your offer

May 3, 2002
Yeh same with me, I'm a tape collector and if I was really looking to sell i'd put em on ebay, if you want them then you can make an offer that's catchy to the seller.

a little bit low.....however no need to show nothing i got at least 2 more copies beside mine so just looking for an interesting offer like killahoe...you go on talking shit.......or maybe you want 2 buy them for few bucks and acting as always like a 1 year old baby you think that i'll change my mind on that price like you did for IBM or DOA

MACDRE MORE PATHETIC THAN EVER....................

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
westbank you such a fuckin faggot dude....i sent you a offer of $50...i thought you were gonna keep it strictly business with me and push all that other shit to the side,

but once again your gigantic fuckin ego gets in the way...YOU DIDNT EVEN REPLY TO MY PM BUT RATHER COME HERE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT MY OFFFER AFTER YOU ASKED ME FOR A OFFER. i already got info from people that dont have ego's n they all said around $50 would be a good starting place for this tape, it would leave me some room to negotiate. ok you think its low, you could have thrown a second price out there...but instead you come into the thread and call me pathetic for makin a offer?

i should have known you arent interested in selling, you just want everyone to know you have this tape and wanna talk shit to me and my offer.

you a straight up fuckin punk and thats all you gonna ever be. you dont know how to keep it only business you faggot princess kick rocks

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
killahoe ifr you gonna act like fuck ass hoe westbank here and just talk shit about my offer rather than throw out a number then dont even reply dawg, its no point to talk shit when i just wanna do business westbank was never interested in ddoing business he always wanna just open his big ass mouth...if the offer is too low then its too low, why talk shit? EGO..

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
even your homie lambo was able to put this shit to the side and we had a deal, unfortunetely it didnt work out which was probably my fault but he was actin real business like and wasnt bein a punk.

make an offer..if it's low to me i'll decline...and come back to this thread and act like a bitch n talk shit to you

Last edited:
Brotha Lynch - Season Of The Siccness????????????????????????????????????????????
you say you from sac and you just need to go out your house to buy rare shit.........
oh i understand now you are 3 years old and now in sac there are no more copies of brotha lynch......................................
FAKE AND PATHETIC