Lookin 4 Colorado rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I dunno if someone was tryna put me off ur tape E.S. Locc but someone said it wasn't very good some years back and i bet it's alright!

I've probably asked you this before, as the T-Loc tape was on a website "thalocstasvideosandjoints". was that you???

Still regret not pickin it up on eBay for 30 bones the once...

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
I dunno if someone was tryna put me off ur tape E.S. Locc but someone said it wasn't very good some years back and i bet it's alright!

I've probably asked you this before, as the T-Loc tape was on a website "thalocstasvideosandjoints". was that you???

Still regret not pickin it up on eBay for 30 bones the once...
I remember that page. IIRC, he traded me some rare mobo tapes like final approach and mc spud.. cool dude from what i remember.

Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY @mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY ..."Tha Locstas Videos And Junts"...Damn...Forgot all about that shit!...Back in tha day around 10+ years ago when me and my bro were still sharing a computer he put together that website with all his cds/tapes and all my videos...Our collections are way tighter nowadays!

4 @4sDeuces&Trays ...I was tha one who sent you them rare o.g. Mobo tapes...Wish i would have held on to them Mobo tapes...My bro is a huge rare cassette collector but he does not have those!...Also remember trading some videos with you...Got that Ska Face Al Kapone "Tha Memphis Underground" VHS tape from ya!

Got a few offers on tha T~Loc cassette...Highest bid is $125...Will give it another week or so to see if anybody wanna offer more.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
E.S.LoCC @E.S.LoCC That was an amazing list. The videos and tapes. After Secondspin's local stockpile ran out for me (aka they worked out indie stuff is rare), i used to rely on Mikal & Chris for CO rap & I used to wait patiently for some of your titles to crop up. Still half a dozen i've not seen til this day.

Now knowin you're co-author of thalocastasvideoandhoints, and were on IIRC, i'm guessin you were responsible for ripping the Edge Of Elimination on tape? Man people still ask on here (mainly Untouchable) after some of them tapes E.S. Locc, like Big Rat - Real Nigga Killa, Midwest Gangstas - Party In The Projects, Mr. Spookie Tee - Eastside Life, D.T.E. - RIP etc..

Your page caused some discussions on here between a few folks and Sincere too: BMW - Niggas In Hats & Hoods & Young Dozja - Dank Session not bein real / correct titles. damn im guessin that your bro has the actual tapes n cds somewhere...

$125 is a good offer, but look at it like this, i cashed in about $100 for my Spookie Tee tape (food 4 foniez) about 8 years ago. Something for you to consider.

Jan 14, 2009
This one?

I got an album from Syn,called Morbid.Dude posted on the old 9-1 Siccness about 15 years ago.
Torrent:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6FBA5C7C33CEFB1E8031340789E8A9ED27B77C96&dn=Morbid&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce