lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2014
i see all the teenie bop cry babies crying about tape prices when everyone is doing it at big money lol. look at the gay ass white german phil gaybel with his high priced bootlegg shit eBay GAYBEL for president haha dumbass has a UK seller but selling his ungerground garbage lol ''SERIOUSLY'' Young Chris 96 St Louis Hell in The STL hahahahahahaha i bet it was real hell for young chris's white ass in the stl. pure hell for him with his trash tape and white lyrics hahaha go on with that bullshit. it may be RARE OOP but who gives a fuck it's garbage that none of my niggas would of listened to in the 90's or even picked it up to look at it hahaha. ol young chris was a G with a hard life like phil gaybel and 98% of the RARE OOP tape collectors. young chris was a G before the internet lol

Props: reo and reo
Aug 1, 2014
Wow , this guy is so stupid and useless ....
yes that young chris was stupid and useless and rapped at a talent show at his all white jr high school and got 3rd place so his rich mom let him borrow money to make a tape to rap about RARE OOP situations but the $200 was only a loan and his mom made him name the tape Hell in the STL because she knew he would not sell more than 1 tape to pay her money back. So yes the tape is RARE OOP and there was more than 1 copy made but the rest went in the trash with the used tampons and bananna peals :cry:

Jun 15, 2007
yes, this ebay-seller should be reported, i think an thread already exists about this bitch cause he sold some bootleggs a few months ago at ebay...
also someone recognized his tape auctions on sunday?
all of his auctions were full of shill-bidding activities...