Local Peoria Rap, Run A Mill 1994\1995 , Global Vibes - Key For the City 1999

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Don t know if you re talkin straight to me - but i m not the one...

And i m not talkin bout fakin an original Didx-code - Discmakers are still pressing Cds nowadays...
Discmakers changes their Fonts all few years.did you see the Ringcode with the DDX number of the run a mil cd ? if you did then you know whats up.those DIDX codes were unique in that time era and the DIDX codes later (not sure if they even do them today) looked totally different.then there were the fake DIDX codes from this french guy who made them in china, they all looked identic but the DIDX code was in a different Font , we had this all discussed on here and compared those codes.the reason why it was still diffrent and never could be identic is because each factory or company got their own Fonts,so DIDX had their special FONT in the mid 90s.again you cant fake this.

Dec 14, 2010
Discmakers changes their Fonts all few years.did you see the Ringcode with the DDX number of the run a mil cd ? if you did then you know whats up.those DIDX codes were unique in that time era and the DIDX codes later (not sure if they even do them today) looked totally different.then there were the fake DIDX codes from this french guy who made them in china, they all looked identic but the DIDX code was in a different Font , we had this all discussed on here and compared those codes.the reason why it was still diffrent and never could be identic is because each factory or company got their own Fonts,so DIDX had their special FONT in the mid 90s.again you cant fake this.
I'm sorry but that a complete lie. i picked up some random cds from 2009 2010 some rick ross trick daddy cds lol... fact is, they still make didx codes.

Props: mdnfunkk

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
okay i didnt know that but where re the "stars" ? most 90s releases had those stars on it in the code.alright even if they still do the same or similar DIDX codes i saw alot of new DIDX codes with different Fonts which made me say this.aswell Discmakers changed their Font that made me say this aswell.
but whatever you guys keep on saying regarding the Run a Mil Cd its 100% OG you saw the original package plus sticker plus shipping date plus CEO name on it.if it was mine then it would say 2012 and Philipp Geibel.

Jun 15, 2007
Changed fonts, stars in the code or not, or whatever...

What we wanna say is - That there s still the possibility for Discmakers to press Cds with an "Original" Didx press-code nowadays!

Dec 14, 2010
yes sure , but as you see the Fonts are different.they changed them.the whole look is kinda different.
well, actually they look same. you can check yourself by havin any cheap didx cd from nowadays you can see that.

im not sure about stars though, but i will check out if there's any

im not sayin run of tha mill is not original or not. think it is but you can never be sure anyway. lol, actually i'm finding out about didx codes. but i think its really possible to fake them if somebody will want so. but i still think run of tha mill is original

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
No they dont look the same , i made this picture to show you the Differences.The biggest difference is that the Font is turned around on the new DIDX Cds.thats very easy to recognize.the other point is the way the number Zero looks.the thrid point is the Stars and the fourth point might be (would have to check more cds) the colour of the disc.

Attachments

Dec 14, 2010
the way of the colour of the disc is just the way of the scanner. to see the real difference needs to be scanned on the same one. where ringcode is directed is wrong too it may be whereever. i think zero is most important here

Jun 15, 2007
It was never said that we think "run a mil" was bootlegged or not authentic...

It was more like, Discmakers still got the possibilty to press Cds with an Og Didx-Presscode NOWADAYS, like they used to have in the 90s.
Pressed in 1995 or in 2015, there are always possibilities to hide evrythin':eek:

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well you wont have any problems with me anymore.all the stuff will be released now clearly under my new labels drop top music and premier records (with 2tight)
evrything else not on the label will be made sure to be original or will note that it is an artist re-release.
again for the run a mil cds they re really the real deal , you wont be disappointed with that cd.its just dope and emile pressed up 1000 copies back in the 90s but didnt sell out.