LAYZIEMARV'S BACK: GETTING RID OF MY COLLECTION RARE CDS/CASSETTES FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
What's the difference between the KOS promo cd and a non-promo? Good to see you doing your thing. Still up the same, but giving up on this rap game? Let me know if you're willing to trade, but looks like you probably don't even want to deal in this anymore. You probably know I've never been the type to pay anything above $30 for a cd, so I knew this time would be hard when you were actually going to cough up these cd's. I never even knew some of these rappers had an official release, but was that Killa A released in recent years?

Last edited:
May 1, 2002
What's the difference between the KOS promo cd and a non-promo? Good to see you doing your thing. Still up the same, but giving up on this rap game? Let me know if you're willing to trade, but looks like you probably don't even want to deal in this anymore. You probably know I've never been the type to pay anything above $30 for a cd, so I knew this time would be hard when you were actually going to cough up these cd's. I never even knew some of these rappers had an official release, but was that Killa A released in recent years?
no difference, artwork is the same but CD itself is promo pressed. that killa a is very rare. hardly anyone know's about the album. dope beats