Lake to the Bay Cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
shit I could have sworn i had this as well...maybe with no cover or something, but I was under the impression that it was not that rare...I need to find it, lol.

:siccness::devious::classic:

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
Due to this thread a few days ago i was bumping the Ice Cold Frio CD again. I was wrong Dubee ain't on the same track as Mac Dre...just N2Deep is on it. I got confused when i saw the YouTube description and didn't remember the track well.

So i guess my assumption the track from this Lake 2 The Bay CD could've been recorded even the same session as the one from Ice Cold Frio is wrong. Just a general Mac Dre connection to Salt Lake City. But there's ties from this CD to the Lazy Boss Records stuff, same people behind it.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
RARE OOP MEGA DOPE SMOOTH GFUNK 1ST PRESS

Oh shit let's don't talk big money items or you will have the price gods jumping out the woodwork trying to tell you what it's worth and what it's not because they know EVERYTHING. ROFLMMFAO
Oh no I'm pretty sure what this one goes for. 500 dollars and an MPEG of the seller's girlfriend shitting into a cup. I'm sure that's what it went for the last time around.