Killahoe666-Be careful if your dealing with this guy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2018
I had been dealing with this guy for years and we used to trade cds He knows a lot about rare g-funk rap and would sell and trade rips at $2 an album so I didn't mind trading with him for albums that would other wise be fairly expensive and rare, In later years I did a deal with him and he conned me out of 30 standard albums he basically took my kindness for weakness never sent the rips, the deal was for 600 rips, I assumed what he was getting me was hard to find but in the end he never sent anything, when I got onto him after a long time had passed he came up with BS about how he got locked out of his email account because he forgot his password (BS), Then later on he pretended he sent stuff and was all like ''oh that's why you haven't been in touch you didn't get the stuff I sent'', he then said I have sent it, the reason he did this is because I'm overseas and I was admittedly naïve to trust this guy, whatever he supposedly sent If It didn't get to me would have been return to sender because he was always adamant about putting his name and address on the packages, anyway I know he just got lazy and didn't give a f**k, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've sold to and bought from him years ago when I used to sell a lot of shit on here... I don't recall ever having a problem, and some of the deals were for a lot of money ($300-$400+).

I know he did a lot of business on here about 10 years ago, and he was around long enough to be legit (and he was legit).... I've never had a problem on the Siccness buying or selling. Just make sure who you're dealing with is a legitimate established seller/poster.

Jul 24, 2018
I've been away forom siccness.net for a long time, got locked out and I am starting from scratch now, we were cool for a while then he decided to shaft me. absolutely you should make sure who you are dealing with is a legitimate established seller/poster I've learned that the hard way.

Jul 24, 2018
Actually...

I was a f**king idiot to try to do business with this guy again because I had sent him $15 for a murder dog magazine that he never sent before I considered a proper transaction with him for all those rips, my mistake.

Oct 27, 2016
Put em on blast by leaking his info, address, real name and user ID's. This way other people avoid him as well. You should've made em post everything up for sale on eBay this way you could've had proof and eBay + PayPal would've had your back.

I sometimes sell CD rips but never do trades because you can't trust anyone. I've been scammed before and never sell outside of eBay or Discogs.

Jul 24, 2018
Legit list

Put em on blast by leaking his info, address, real name and user ID's. This way other people avoid him as well. You should've made em post everything up for sale on eBay this way you could've had proof and eBay + PayPal would've had your back.

I sometimes sell CD rips but never do trades because you can't trust anyone. I've been scammed before and never sell outside of eBay or Discogs.
Killahoe666 Anthony Garcia I know has a good reputation with a lot of you guys like Swoop187 on here for buying and selling thru ebay discogs using paypal but the simple fact is he scammed me because with me trading I have no comeback and no proof, Don't ever trade with this guy for cds or rips because he will stonewall you and he can't be trusted no integrity whatsoever.

Oct 27, 2016
Killahoe666 Anthony Garcia I know has a good reputation with a lot of you guys like Swoop187 on here for buying and selling thru ebay discogs using paypal but the simple fact is he scammed me because with me trading I have no comeback and no proof, Don't ever trade with this guy for cds or rips because he will stonewall you and he can't be trusted no integrity whatsoever.
I had a bad experience with him once before. He's never truthful with his grading and simply wants buyers to boost up his auctions even though some CD's should be graded as acceptable condition. I remember winning a few CD's from him during one of his auctions and some CD's were all beat up with hundreds of scratches, two CD's even skipped on me and gave me EAC errors. He had them listed as "Very Good" condition. That was the last time i ever bought from him. As soon i see something like that i tried staying away from sellers who aren't trust worthy with their grading.

Plus i contacted him about my problem and he kept ignoring me on purpose for days. Had to open some return requests, he then saw my return request and only messaged me once saying to return them back, he wouldn't even acknowledged that eBay was waiting for him to accept my returns. Then another 5 days went by and he still would not agree with my returns. He wanted me to ship em outside of eBay. I had to ask eBay to step in and help. Then eBay gave me the go ahead to return them back. People like him don't deserve to be selling on eBay.

Last edited:
May 3, 2002
Lol this guy is a fucking character. Why don’t you post under your real name so people could see who you are. I’ve dealt with tons of people on here and outside of here, I have nothing to hide and always legit. If I’ve had problems with something that wasn’t to my knowledge or foreigners complaining about minor faults on a disc or cover then I work it out with them, as for you I’ve dealt with you and sent your shit out more than once so quit with the bs.

Adolfoliverbush that is another one of my accounts? That’s not my account, I only have my one eBay account