How rare are these cd's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I'm not following ebay rates for a while, and I'm curious to know, how rare are these cd's that I have in my collection nowadays:

Money Butt Naked - Welcome To Phunky Town
Snubnoze - Off Safety
ESG - Sailin Da South
Mac T Colione - The Memphis Cartel
OTR Clique - Streets Deeper Than Grave
K-Rino - Danger Zone
Slicc - WHo Tha Hell Is Slicc
Insane - Camp 4 Life
King JC Vol.9 - A New Beginning (UNDERGROUND CD)
TTP - Plenty Wayz 2 Get Paid
Wicked Minds - Misundastood (OG VERSION)
Top Prize - Playalistic Conversation
Gregory D & DJ Mannie Fresh - D Rules The Nation
Lil SLim - The Franchise Player
Smoke - Where Ya Baby At?
Souljas Of Sorrow - Buck 2 The Bang

I have also plenty of Playalistic (King JC's label) underground tapes, some with covers, some without, how much it costs?

thanks!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Money Butt Naked - Welcome To Phunky Town - $20-$30
Snubnoze - Off Safety - $30
ESG - Sailin Da South - $10-$15
K-Rino - Danger Zone - $0-5
Slicc - WHo Tha Hell Is Slicc - $40 at max $60
Insane - Camp 4 Life - $5-$10
Top Prize - Playalistic Conversation - $50
Gregory D & DJ Mannie Fresh - D Rules The Nation - $0-$5
Lil SLim - The Franchise Player $10-$15
Smoke - Where Ya Baby At? - $5-$10
Souljas Of Sorrow - Buck 2 The Bang - $10-$15

Things aren't the same as they use to be my man.

Aug 18, 2002
Seems to me people aren't buying it for the music or even keeping an extensive collection anymore. Most these buyers now just want what was uncovered under the latest rock so they can post it on their blog...kind of a "look at what I have" type thing. Demand is no longer always based on quality vs quantity but more quantity alone. Not complaining tho, just my observation.

Mar 3, 2006
Seems to me people aren't buying it for the music or even keeping an extensive collection anymore. Most these buyers now just want what was uncovered under the latest rock so they can post it on their blog...kind of a "look at what I have" type thing. Demand is no longer always based on quality vs quantity but more quantity alone. Not complaining tho, just my observation.
you have a point there..what i also seen is people collecting just for the point of having it, "having it all"..no matter about value or the appreciation for the music it self. there could be few deffinitions for collecting in general..what i like, is the music that i can listen to, not to have it just standing on my shelf looking good and collecting dust. collection of albums that i like to bump, not to have everything that was ever released from some artist or a group. and to spend $300 now on something that was maybe $50 few years back and i missed my chance..well i guess i will never have it, mp3 will have to do. at the end its all music..music to be listened to.

May 3, 2002
Man foreal, it has dropped just in the past year tremendously. My auctions are not pulling near as much as they used to, and it's the same across the board.