H. Heated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
^ That's stupid to say if its been more than month! i'm sure he go the money within a week or two.. why would it take FOREVER to receive somethin... it only takes 1 day of the week to pick up the package and send that shit to the post office.. people can't be that busy.. i'm speakin thru my experience as a seller..

Apr 26, 2002
I don't know man...I send him cheddah for 3 video-tapes in
October/November.

After 1 1/2 month he told me that the tapes were still at the customs, cause he declared them wrong.
I still ain't received anything yet and like 2 weeks
ago he told me he's going to send me a refund to paypal
cause the tapes are probably lost in the mail.

Busy or not...a paypal payment only takes seconds and I
still ain't got my money back.

I doubt that he ever send me anything.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
@ RAVAGE.. why are you danglin on his nuts so much? Are you his folks or somthin?? I can understand if he's your friend n all. But if you just bought 1 item from him before and he came through for you, then your word of him "comin thru" for these folks isn't as valid since you don't even know the guy.. unless you're him under another user. BUT that's a different story.. you gotta understand why these people are upset about the situation and can't tell them to keep waiting for something that will probably not come in their mail. OTHERWISE he's considered to be 100% faulty!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Triple X Rated said:
[BBut if you just bought 1 item from him before and he came through for you, then your word of him "comin thru" for these folks isn't as valid since you don't even know the guy.. OTHERWISE he's considered to be 100% faulty! [/B]
Exactly. Besides, I've bought items off him 3 or 4 times before. But that don't mean shit because the items I bought THIS TIME have not arrived.

Apr 25, 2002
g211
oakraiders9
AdolfOliverBush
Puddahmaan

That's 4 people waiting on items, I'll add him to the faulty traders list, if/when he comes through for everyone, I'll remove him.

Status
Not open for further replies.