Got this ebay notification does it look legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002

Subject : Your eBay account could be suspended!

eBay Notification

Dear eBay User ,

After fraud complaints from the eBay members, the eBay Inc. had developed a security program against the fraudulend attempts of accounts thefts. For that we have to securise all the members informations by updating and checking the registrated informations. Please update your information by completing the form so we can check your account validity and your identity and login to eBay in order to update your informations.

This process will take 5 days, period when you will not be able to acces your eBay account. After this period you will receive instructions to enter and securise your eBay account.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Regards,Safeharbor Department

eBay, Inc.

Then it has a place at the bottom where it wants me to enter my user name and password. It looks real, but i am always sceptical about these things.

May 2, 2002
after reading a little closer check out some of the shit this says

fraudulend attempts of accounts thefts.
securise all the members informations
updating and checking the registrated informations.
This process will take 5 days, period

Thats just some of the fuck ups
These fuckers should learn some spelling and grammar if they wanna jack people
Or atleast not send this things out when they are drunk

Message to senders
I caught you bitch, So you can suck my dick

Message to fellow ebayers
be careful y'all

Jan 30, 2004
i get those all the time, just delete em. my brother isn't up on all the frauds so he responded to one of them emails, it ended up so that he couldn't log into his yahoo email account and his ebay account. when he finally did get back onto his ebay account, it says he's no longer a registered user and all his sales are gone.

G

g211

fukin cuntlikers, I got a bunch in my bulk emails I checked one out and they want hella info, I contacted ebay bout this so hopefully this is a prank, a sicc prank!!!!