G-Funk Tapes on eBay (Da Folks, Red Money, Triflin Pac, Jezreel and more)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2016
Hey guys,

I've got some dope tapes I've pulled from storage and listed on eBay. With more to come.

staybent | eBay

All are SEALED. No Bootlegs or Fakes. Realer than Real Deal Holyfield.

Da Folks - Oakland Soldiers **SOLD**

Red Money - II Much Red **SOLD**

Triflin Pac - Triflin's Da Word **SOLD**

Jezreel - Sick and Tired of Be'en Broke **SOLD**

Ca$hbox Production Co. - Application for a Gangsta **SOLD**

G-Lo The Crypt Keeper - That's Life (Single) DUMB RARE **SOLD**

Lower Level Organization - Straight from the Woods **SOLD**

Westside Players - Fist Full of Dollar$ **SOLD**

Untouchablez - Life of Crhyme **SOLD**

MW Ghetto Soldiers - Soldier Stories **SOLD**

Thanks to all who looked, bid and/or won!

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2014
I came across your ebay page last night. Some good stuff up there. I collect Alabama and New Orleans rap; feel free to hit me up if you've got some stuff I might be interested in!

Mar 23, 2016
I came across your ebay page last night. Some good stuff up there. I collect Alabama and New Orleans rap; feel free to hit me up if you've got some stuff I might be interested in!
Haha you're the cat I'm looking for! Before I sold the tape, I was searching around for Jezreel and it led me to your Alabama Rap facebook page. :cool:

I was going to auction this tape soon. The album is called We Can't Chill. 205 area code. I've found absolutely NOTHING online. DYING TO HEAR IT. And really curious what the acronym D.O.O.M. stands for. Is this an Alabama crew? Any info?

Anyone?

Apr 22, 2014
They did some cool stuff here, but I think some of the other rappers here felt like they were just copying them. Not sure what it stood for, but Emcee Qualified knows one of the dudes from that group so I'll see what info I can find out about it.