FAKE Gee Que - Catch Me In The Wind on EBay!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2008
This person usually buys most of his CD collection from those Japanese bootleg sites, and that Nine* ebay seller.

It's best to avoid everything related with his sales, unless your want reprints.

Jan 6, 2003
lilcsytle mentioned it wasn't the amazon cdr version...could be a japanese/foreign repress or the actual re-issue from gee-que himself
Dude selling it claims that it isn't the CDR so it's most likely a foreign repress. He's writing something like "due to high demand it's available again"... or something. the CDR version is only printed on demand by amazon, according to their item info.

Jan 6, 2003
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gee-que-catch-m...150487475268?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2309c0a444

Dont buy this shit because its a bootleg. The og 1st press has a RAINBO ringcode.
It's not a bootleg, it's Gee Que's official re-release of this album. Gee Que reprinted this one recently and also released Sucka Free City on CD a couple of weeks ago. I got mine directly off him and SFC was just off the press. Both his CDs were pressed in limited amounts of 1000 copies each.

just curious, pressing 1000 CDs of such albums, do you think he will sell all his copies? I mean, is the interest of old obscure bay area rap albums so high that 1000 copies will be sold like that?