eBay seller selling bootlegs of his own CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2010
i don't get it... he has limited edition re-release printed on the artwork and release date copyright of 2001, 2016..

How is it a bootlegs?

lifesourcerec

The 865 Archive
Oct 15, 2003
www.steelsolid.net
He sold (apparently) an original copy of Double Crossa as unreleased for $999. Now he selling so called limited unreleased re-releases for $99. Just waiting on the re-re-release limited unreleased for $79. You don't see the issue with that? That's worse than Phillip's re-releases.

Apr 25, 2011
Memphis, TN Louisville, KY
I wouldn't call it a bootleg since he has rights to it, and he isn't trying to recreate the original either. He does clearly describe it as a re-release and so does the artwork. I would however say that it's a complete waste of money and worth nothing anywhere near that, but if a buyer wants to buy it, they aren't really getting cheated or tricked on anything, they would just be really stupid. But technically it's not a bootleg, it's not an unauthorized reproduction

Props: BO$$ and BO$$

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
A bootleg is something someone has no rights to, but tries to recreate as original and put that up for sale.