As a eBay Seller....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
What's your take on eBay's new feedback policy that takes effect along with other new changes on Feb. 20?

Feedback Changes
Significant changes coming soon will increase buyer confidence and showcase good sellers.
* Buyers will only be able to receive positive Feedback.
* Positive repeat customer Feedback will count and Feedback more than 12 months old won't.
* Negative and neutral Feedback left by the buyer will be removed for transactions in which a buyer doesn't respond to the Unpaid Item (UPI) or if the member is suspended.

I think eBay is forgetting who their customers are and grooming many current & new eBay sellers in becoming horrible ones by not giving much effort in providing excellent customer service to buyers once their feedback score is dented by the stupidest neutral & negative feedbacks from retaliatory-type of customers. In example, SEAN-SEAN aka Sean Mack! BLOCK HIM FROM BIDDING FROM YOUR AUCTIONS & CHECK THE BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST ABOVE!

The sellers are eBay's top main customers that provide eBay the money to fuel their gigantic engine. Where's the good customer service on the seller's end?? Did they really forget who their customers are? We all, or some of us do, know exactly what happened with Circuit City during the past 2 years. When was the last time have you been in a Circuit City and experienced real good service from its employees? Have you noticed the attitude asses, lazy fucks, and no electronic knowledge having ass employees?! Well for those that didn't know, two years ago their CEO thought of a real "good idea" of cutting down cost and possibly increasing the company's profits. His great idea was to replace the $13-$17/hr or so knowledgeable, well-trained, & customer-friendly employees, or in his terms "highly-paid" employees for much cheaper replacements that lack such skills & work ethic. The result, RECORD LOSSES! It showed that good customer service is highly valued when customer make purchasing decisions! In relation to my eBay argument, how will eBay maintain happy customers (sellers) when the seller's customers leave unnecessary negative or neutral feedbacks, which penalizes their proof (eBay feedbacks) of Excellent Customer Service? :confused: BTW, GOOGLE the Circuit City article for precise information.

If a lot of the current eBay sellers that provide excellent customer service happen to drop out of eBay and start their own online store, or possibly switch to another online marketplace in competition with eBay.. like GOOGLE, what will eBay do then try to win us all back?? Indeed Google is very close to launching their eBay rival, which I do believe will give eBay tough competition once launched. Come on, Their online payment service , possible something in the terms of their Google Checkout feature! Hopefully it will be Google that will be successful enough to steal eBay's customers, which I reiterate THE SELLERS!

Jul 3, 2007
How about I block you mr. troll j-blo? Again your opinions are not wanted... Block me all you want I'm not buying anything anyway... I uphold the truth and honor and the power of the buyer and that just tears you apart now doesn't it little one... All you do is lie and discriminate against the disabled and less fortunate. You don't want to be held accountable for lying and peddling stuff thatisn't as advertised... Or for your so cheaply tacking on extra money to already high shipping prices to merely protect a cd inside better with cardboard. But I make you held accountable. And if I so choose to I got so many accounts I can single handedly put you out of business if I want... Ask getoblasta about that lololol. So keep running your yap... You need me (and your customer base that you spit on). We don't fucking need you or your lies aka misrepresented cd's... We can and will go elsewhere as there is always a more reputable and honest person to give our fucking money to... By the way gary at biggameboi is still waiting for that cd of his that you kept (and bragged about) way back before this putrid site became so hyped... And before you became mr. all powerful listmaker...

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
JFL, unfortunately that's how it looks like and I agree with you. From the majority's point of view it looks cool (for customers), but without sellers eBay will I die, simple as that.

And sean-sean, please stop bitchin about people deceivin you due to your alleged disability. JFL has nothin to do but bash disabled people.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
How about I block you mr. troll j-blo? Again your opinions are not wanted... Block me all you want I'm not buying anything anyway... I uphold the truth and honor and the power of the buyer and that just tears you apart now doesn't it little one... All you do is lie and discriminate against the disabled and less fortunate. You don't want to be held accountable for lying and peddling stuff thatisn't as advertised... Or for your so cheaply tacking on extra money to already high shipping prices to merely protect a cd inside better with cardboard. But I make you held accountable. And if I so choose to I got so many accounts I can single handedly put you out of business if I want... Ask getoblasta about that lololol. So keep running your yap... You need me (and your customer base that you spit on). We don't fucking need you or your lies aka misrepresented cd's... We can and will go elsewhere as there is always a more reputable and honest person to give our fucking money to... By the way gary at biggameboi is still waiting for that cd of his that you kept (and bragged about) way back before this putrid site became so hyped... And before you became mr. all powerful listmaker...

thats some hoe shit, why dont you grow the fuck up....and while you crying about shipping costs, how you know his shipping costs? your dumb ass dont probably know shit about business, there is other costs then putting a stamp on a letter, the envelope costs money, gas to the post office costs money, insurance for your car costs money, wear and tear on your vehicle and time costs money...that is why it is shipping and handling, the shit is posted up on how much it costs, if you dont like it, dont fuckin buy it.....trust me, someone else will...Joe aint gonna lose any sleep if you dont spend any money with him, he makes plenty and dont need your bid or 2 to pays his bills....

I sure dont miss fucking with broke ass ebay buyers that are flakes or bitch ass mutha fuckas

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
thats some hoe shit, why dont you grow the fuck up....and while you crying about shipping costs, how you know his shipping costs? your dumb ass dont probably know shit about business, there is other costs then putting a stamp on a letter, the envelope costs money, gas to the post office costs money, insurance for your car costs money, wear and tear on your vehicle and time costs money...that is why it is shipping and handling, the shit is posted up on how much it costs, if you dont like it, dont fuckin buy it.....trust me, someone else will...Joe aint gonna lose any sleep if you dont spend any money with him, he makes plenty and dont need your bid or 2 to pays his bills....

I sure dont miss fucking with broke ass ebay buyers that are flakes or bitch ass mutha fuckas
Well said from a true OG seller that Sean-Sean will never know of....

Grim, what you been up to? You doin a 8-5/5 days a week gig or what? But yea, a lot of cheap customers still dont get what handling means believe it or not..

This Sean-Sean guy would have driven you NUTS if you were to hear his special requests and complaints on cd condition! Peep game Grim, he filed a Not As Described claim on me through PayPal & his Credit Card company on 2-3 cds that I sold to him as New and they arrive with a slightly torn off cellophane wrapper on the corner! LOL! And the cds were old releases! Can you believe that shit?!

Anyway, I should have done what you did when you sold off the last of your shit years ago! You got out at the right time and even sold a huge part of your collection at the highest selling prices on eBay.. lucky bastard! Your best auction by far has to be the K.C.O.S. - Original Sound cd that sold for $2000! Wanna know something funny & fucked up, when I made that r&b list on here a while back, The Grove e-mailed me and sold me that cd along with The Newtrons for $35 shipped! LOL! I turned around and sold it for $250 for both. And then 2-3 weeks later, you came up on that bitch a listed it on ebay and exposed the true value of it!! And then Trevor came up on one and sold his for around $1200-$1500... and it died down from there..

Yo, remember those days when Djangos had them daily alerts?! You fucker always were always 1-2 minutes ahead of me! How about hitmenow.com? LOL! I miss those under the radar sources that no one really tapped in to..

(I bet you Sean-Sean is looking for those sites right now hahahahahahaha)

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
haha mane that sounds funny , i remember those times too ! i was one of Grims Customer, i was shittin in my ants when i had an email from Grim again "200 cds on ebay 4 sale" after the first day you could sort by the highest price and see whats the Highsellers on the auction , was always amazin to see cuz back in the days i didnt kno any of those cds...i still remember one cd he sold for like 700$ that i neva saw again since then ! insane shyt man but was cool time.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
too bad alot of those companies such as wherehouse and djangos got hip to how much cds were worth after a while and raised their prices lol

My best hook up was my boy from Detroit, he had an amazing hook up on rare cds, he would send me about a 10o-200 cds a month and I would get a percentage off of them, maybe like 40% or something, I forget, but it worked out good for both of us. So I would get about 200 cds myself and his 200 and slang about 200 every 2 weeks.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
too bad alot of those companies such as wherehouse and djangos got hip to how much cds were worth after a while and raised their prices lol
LOL Wherehouse.com was one of my hidden sources back then.. they used to never e-mail fools with alerts even tho you asked them to do so.. so I would check my list daily and find DOZENS of rare shit available for cheap.. sometimes they had multiples!! LOL!

I bought the rarest R&B shit on there a few times, a whole bunch of Nickatina's Cocaine Raps V.1 Limited Edition, G-Slimm, All of those old ass SMG releases, and many more!! One time when they were closing down shop across the US, they were egtting in their unsold inventory and was listing them daily on their site for $2.99/$3.99/$4.99/$6.99.. and a few for $9.99.. yo I had a fat ass cart and spent over $1200 on rare as cds.. I had to rebuy everything a few times because they thought I made the purchases in error or something.. I should log in my account and pull up what I got, but then that would be revealing more rare titles that some are unaware of.. =)

I found out about wherehouse.com not emailing people with arrival alerts when a Japanese customer of mine asked me to do him a favor and buy something for him in that site and he will pay me $20 on to of each purchase for my services.. he later withdrew his offer to pay when he found a way to buy the cds..

But what he didnt know was that I purchased them bitches quick and noticed the ones he were trying to get happen to be on my alert list that I never was aware of!

Wherehouse.com does alert fools now and yes their prices are at Market level or more!

Apr 25, 2002
I remember the first time I picked up a rare CD in the store and seen 49.99 on that bitch. It was Above the Law - Uncle Sam's Curse. I knew the game was pretty much ruined.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I think the e-mails for djangos was sent out in the eastern states first then to the central and finally to the west that's why Grim got the damn e-mail alerts first! When I would get the email instantly I would click on the link and see it that it was still available, but once you check your cart, it will say the item is no longer available and that someone else has made that purchase! LOL! I like wherehouse's wishlist because once u have it in your cart no one else can get it unless you dont check out completely

Jan 30, 2004
LOL i been using wherehouse's site too for years, true they caught on but once in a great while they still got good deals, i got over 500 cd's on my wishlist, alot i should delete cuz they're overpriced now

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i had djangos set up to my hotmail email and always had my hotmail messenger come up, as soon as that email came in i clicked and added the item to the cart regardless of what it was, then did the research on it depending on if it was an iffy item based on recent trends. came up on my biggest come up because of djangos, they started listed the stores or cities that the cds came from, well a few locals starting popping up, I visited them that day then and found out someone was selling like 10000 old rap cds and got ahold of dude, that is how i came up on those 60 sealed Bohns and all those other rare cds like playyya 1000, dush tray, big burna, cold world, damn near everything from back in the day. that mutha fucka right there paid for my car....dude was selling them at like $4 a pop