eBay auctions gangsta 90's 00's rare indies lot of unknowns all sounds! Peep.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Hi,

Ebay auctions here, second instalment.

Foxycopter

Real steals goin on here, many I had up for offers last time and got some good offers too, so puttin em out on a classic auction!

As usual, all over the map for dope gangsta, killa, east, west, south, midwest, smooth g-funk, hardcore gangsta, smooth abstract flavas too. Rare indie stuff that doesn't come round too often so have a listen!

GOod luck.

Any questions just fire away.

J.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
i'm uploadin what was left again.. it all fucked up last time round cause audio wasn't workin. Fuckin divshare and kadoo both taken down at the same time.

I wonder what everyone is doin with sound samples since divshare was the only free file host with a css embed & access to direct linkage too. Everything else is iFrame (ebay banned it and it's fucking difficult to convert to JS).

Somehow, without cost but much time spent, i found my way around it and am uploading 40 items to eBay. Should be there by the time you click!

Ebay auctions here, sort of third instalment.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
more added. Embeds im having big trouble with. Chrome no longer likes this particular shockwave flash plugin it seems. I'll just do txt links next time fucking eBay.

The auctions will have embeds, so if it dont show, try another browser at your disposal, as i know it works with IE ;-9