eBay auction 20 very rare cali midwest south tapes cds g-funk♫

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Missed out on listing in september & october, so thought i'd make amends by putting some dope shit on classic auction style.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/foxycopter/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340Here's some of em, click the link for all. Audio inside.

2 One One - In Progress ('98 Pomona, CA)

Himalayaz - Take Notes ('01 south central LA)

Low Life - In-Dangered Species ('97Cleveland, OH)

Long Range Game - Spittin' Wit' Phyre ('99 Denver, CO)

Nyke Loc - Hit List ('97 Aurora, CO)

Tibbs St. Posse - Haughville USA ('91 Indianapolis, IN)

Carleon - Blood Of A Hustla ('02 Louisiana.. maybe Nola dunno)

DJ Wen - Gotta Giv'em What They Want ('94 Atlanta, GA)

Don Gotti - Don Gotti ('93 Wilson, NC)

Q Da Gamer - Ghetto Tales: Da Trillogy Vol. 1 ('02 Tennessee)

Takin offers on these!

Drew Mac - Features Of The YO ('98 Youngstown, OH)

Motor City Wad $quad - Funkilation

The Final Frontier - The Arkansas Compilation

Ends Friday 20th, 9 in the mornin pacific standard time!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i remember i bought that motor city wad squad tape from you on gemm.i guess you didnt want to sell it then :) tight cassette !!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
You didn't buy it! you ordered it!

It was no longer available to my knowledge.. It was added in August '05, for $25. Check the archive.. I had 2 copies but couldn't find the remainder amongst my tapes when you ordered it back in October '08. Figured it was lost.. Wouldn't be the 1st time.

I went through all of my music in July & found stuff... Hence the r&b/soul/funk/rock/pop/metal/reggae/reggaeton i put on sale this august!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Auctions revised!

That Synquise Records comp, The Final Frontier, is $149.99 now. A really rare Arkansas tape! Like The Black Kingz - Ghetto Reality of the same year which has been constantly on eBay the last month or two is still fetchin $300! Get this before it gotten!

1 day remains